Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » NFG - Feet & Ballerina Flats

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: NFG - Feet & Ballerina Flats
nfggirls
Major Player
Member # 40507

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nfggirls   Author's Homepage   Email nfggirls   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope you like today pics. www.naturefeetgirls.com

-  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
 -
www.naturefeetgirls.com

Posts: 105 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good stuff
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwiksand
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kwiksand   Email Kwiksand   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful girl and great feet! Thanks for posting this.

What size are her feet? They look just wonderful!

--------------------
Help me...I'm sinking!

Posts: 1054 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nfggirls
Major Player
Member # 40507

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nfggirls   Author's Homepage   Email nfggirls   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she wears 40 [Smile]

--------------------
 -
www.naturefeetgirls.com

Posts: 105 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ballerina flats and pretty feet...what a powerful combination! [Blush]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Long & lean...very sexy!.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish I was there to smell her feet. Nice model,she has great feet and beautiful complexion.

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice.. sweet with the ballerina flats

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice pics!
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
To get what you want. STOP doing what isn't working.

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nfggirls
Major Player
Member # 40507

he he...glad you like them

--------------------
 -
www.naturefeetgirls.com

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links