Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Hope you like my soles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hope you like my soles
Ronni
Board Regular
Member # 40879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ronni   Email Ronni   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello foot guys. My name is Ronni and I am new to this forum. I have recently become a foot model and have come here to show off my delicious soles. I love to have my feet worshipped but most of all just an old-fashioned foot rub satisfies me. I have been told that my soles taste quite yummy when they wrinkle up. What do you think? Enjoy my soles.

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/28palltg1pksjmn1e53a1ofvjavv5i08

If you like my feet, check out my new site. Sole lovers, get ready for my sexy soles coming soon!

http://www.images4sale.com/store/41891

Posts: 9 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Ronni, welcome to Wu's! Your feet are very sexy! Your soles look so soft and delectable!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footmansc15
Elite Trooper
Member # 24109

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footmansc15   Email footmansc15   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey ronni. great pics and i love the one with your soles oiled up!
Posts: 258 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToesnSolesLover
Loyal Member
Member # 18792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToesnSolesLover   Email ToesnSolesLover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi ronni , love your sexy soles so much i want them in my face . Welcome to Wus . Looking forward to future posts .
Posts: 53 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome-

and you certainly off to a great start with those photos-

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the neighborhood!
Very nice pics! Sexy!
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
To get what you want. STOP doing what isn't working.

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
welcome to wu's ronni, hope u enjoy your stay. as for those delicious soles of yours i would love to taste those any day [Mmm] so thick and juicy.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely soles!!! great wrinkles too
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sole O
Major Player
Member # 38449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sole O   Email sole O   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice!
Posts: 170 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronni
Board Regular
Member # 40879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ronni   Email Ronni   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you all for your encouraging responses! I don't know if you've back to my store recently, but I've posted a set that is nothing but soles and wrinkles and a Gizmo card is no longer required! Again, thank you all for your warm welcome and I hope to be around for a long time. Here's another picture just for you wrinkle lovers!
 -
Ronni

Posts: 9 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice looking soles. I wish I was able to tell what they taste like.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clubkong
Major Player
Member # 20604

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clubkong   Author's Homepage   Email Clubkong   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing ! They look edible. I can't stop imagining them on a dinner platter surrounded by veggies !LOL What a dish LOL

Cheers

--------------------
https://fetlife.com/users/1817414

Posts: 101 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I like your soles? Well how do I say this?.....
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your soles are very lovely, and quite sexy....of course love your wrinkles too. Welcome to Wu's and I hope you become a regular contributor to the board. Enjoy your stay.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links