Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » O's Wet purple toes (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: O's Wet purple toes
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe the most sensational toes i have ever seen.

Thanks for sharing.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paintedtoesluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 33499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paintedtoesluver   Email paintedtoesluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have great feet. I would worship them all day. Beautiful!
Posts: 258 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!
Toes are gorgeous and soles to dies for!
I love the water!
[Thumbs Up]

[ November 01, 2010, 02:15 PM: Message edited by: Lord ]

--------------------
To get what you want. STOP doing what isn't working.

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
always nice to see foot perfection around here. great post O

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEMAN 13
All Pro Poster
Member # 33699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEMAN 13   Email SOLEMAN 13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOOKING GOOD!
Posts: 678 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful Ophilia! I'm glad you included the two sole shots as well!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Toetapper and Maverick - im glad you like the color i love it! :-)

Craigy boy - thanks! you made my day!

FJB and paintedtoes- im sitting here bottoms up come and get em! lol

Lord and Solebrotha - yall are biased and i love it lol thanks guys.

Soleman - thanks!

LD - thanks! im trying to take more sole shots but its hard as i take my own pics. trying to get a girlfriend around to take some sole shots and maybe a sneak a few dbl feet pics :-)

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Totally Amazing, O!

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely, sexy, hot pics, Lady Ophillia...so well done. The shade of polish looks beautiful on your fot toes. Of course, I have to comment on your wet, wrinkled soles, too. Always my favorite attribute of your feet.

Excellent post!

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those purple toe nails look soo delicious. Your soft looking soles look great too.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nick67
Loyal Member
Member # 15006

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nick67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
those are absolutely stunning love them
Posts: 65 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Wu]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW thanks for the resurection :-)

Hamp - thanks so much ltns how are you?

2Swift - again you too ltns! thanks so much i knew you like the sole shots hit me up sometime!

Ftlkr- thanks! purple is my favorite color and this color was suggested to me by a friend. :-) ps my soles really are as soft as they look!

nick - welcome aboard! thanks for the compliment. you made my day :-)

fjb - what can i say! your sign says it all! you always know just what to say to make me smile!

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doug425
Major Player
Member # 22535

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doug425   Email doug425   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey O, these look yummy to me...MMMMMMMM!!!! [Smile]
Nice shots!!!!!

Posts: 229 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links