Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Ronni's Wrinkled Soles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ronni's Wrinkled Soles
Ronni
Board Regular
Member # 40879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ronni   Email Ronni   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello again. I just got a new camera and had to test it out on my feet of course! So, here are a few new shots for you to judge. Thanks again for your warm welcome and don't be shy...let me know what you think.
Ronni

Click Thumbnails for larger pics

-

-

-

Check out more pictures of my soles.
www.images4sale.com/store/41891

Posts: 9 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Russell_FL
Major Player
Member # 27905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Russell_FL   Author's Homepage   Email Russell_FL   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Ronni!!!! love your wrinkled soles [Thud] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 202 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footworshipstudios.com   Author's Homepage   Email footworshipstudios.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very beautiful feet. Thanks [Smile]

--------------------
Webmaster - Foot Worship Studios Website-Updated 5 days a week!

Foot Worship Studios at Clips4Sale - Buy Individual FWS Clips

-

Posts: 2146 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gorgeous feet and soles!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gpieds
Board Regular
Member # 24424

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gpieds   Email gpieds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you have suckable toes
very nice

GD

Posts: 25 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MMMMMm Love your feet!!!! [Drool]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your feet look AWESOME!
Love the wrinkles, the pink toes, and the image quality! Thank you!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Soft soles and great colored toes- always like to see that!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks ronni. you have beautiful feet.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronni
Board Regular
Member # 40879

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Ronni   Email Ronni   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Per your request, here is some info on my feet! I am barely 5'1, and my feet are strangely 7 & 1/2. I take very good care of them, having pedi's about every 2wks. I don't sweat much so they rarely smell. They may ocassionally have a slight sweaty sock smell. However, when I wear heels to work, they do have that funky stocking smell. When I point them, they wrinkle fine as you've all noticed, but when they are cold, they wrinkle up 2x what you've seen. I'll have to send pics when the weather finally cools down! Oh...and someone wanted to know what they taste like...I personally think they taste a little salty! [Wink]
Ronni

Posts: 9 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
such beautiful wrinkles. and thanks for that nice write up about your feet.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rcr1515
Member # 25115

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rcr1515     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YOUR FOOT LOOKS VERY CLEAN AND SEXY, POST MORE PICS PLEASE, THANKS.YOUR HUSBAND IS A VERY LUCKY GUY.
Posts: 1 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The third pic is amazing, a work of extreme beauty!
Thanx!
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
To get what you want. STOP doing what isn't working.

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footmansc15
Elite Trooper
Member # 24109

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footmansc15   Email footmansc15   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good pics ronni
Posts: 258 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links