Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » DAEMONESS IS BACK, BITCHES! *UPDATED* WITH MORE PICS (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: DAEMONESS IS BACK, BITCHES! *UPDATED* WITH MORE PICS
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn girl, welcome back! Love the pics, got any with your bare feet?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome! Great to see you back!

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
headshokmi
Board Regular
Member # 14775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for headshokmi   Email headshokmi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
want
Posts: 8 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by daemoness:
 -

Love the heels in this shot! Very hot!

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylontickler
Loyal Member
Member # 9083

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylontickler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can you do some shots in sheer nylons too?
Posts: 64 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asfaltgossen
Board Regular
Member # 18678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asfaltgossen   Email asfaltgossen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the new pics, beautiful as always!
Posts: 10 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This seems to be a trend now...return of the legends of Wu's. Not that I mind at all!! Wonderful to have you back, and what a set to come back with. Unique and sexy all at once. Well done, and love your poses and sexy heels.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLove
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLove   Author's Homepage   Email ToeLove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, great to see you back girl, I really missed you.! You've made my day...week.......!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
 -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/footlove/

Posts: 1163 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not sure how i missed this thread... but i love it!!! beautiful

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not 100% sure how you'd make the site, but... there's plenty of site templates out there, and... there's a popular hosting company that a lot of foot sites use (BHE). And... I know this... if you build it, we will come/cum. [Big Grin]

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asfaltgossen
Board Regular
Member # 18678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asfaltgossen   Email asfaltgossen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think there are lots of us hoping that you are back to stay and to set up your own site! I`d love to see you do some videos and would become a member at once!
Posts: 10 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
norway
Board Regular
Member # 36252

Icon 1 posted      Profile for norway     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Daemoness is a true one of a kind. Something really special about this girl ;-)
I hope she doesnt vanish again ;-(
Someone PLEASE set up a great site for her. She deserves it.
Any model sites lookin for a new girl?,,Daemoness is the one.
Welcome back !!!

Posts: 7 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Weeka
Elite Trooper
Member # 3368

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Weeka   Email Weeka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I honestly can't think of a hotter woman with better feet than Daemoness on the internet. That is really saying something considering all that is out there these days. She has all of the qualities that just blow my mind. Needless to say I'm ecstatic that there is a chance she is back. I assumed she was gone for good.

A youtube channel would be friggin fantastic, but I'll take anything I can get! Welcome back girl!

--------------------
Tumblr Blog: http://sassafraspedi.tumblr.com/
Clip Store: http://www.clips4sale.com/54963
Image Store: http://www.images4sale.com/store/54963

Posts: 327 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chrisox
Board Regular
Member # 6917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chrisox   Author's Homepage   Email Chrisox   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it true? Could our very own Daemoness really be back? What a way to start the day! I'd be all over any website you created babe xxx

--------------------
Kick his ass seabass!

Posts: 41 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rich666
Loyal Member
Member # 17057

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rich666     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy crap and a half, she returns!!!! I think I just popped like 16 boners! The new pics are spectacular!!

Seriously though, welcome back Daemoness, I hope it's for good, or at least for a while ^_^

Oh and if you do set up a clips4sale page or website etc I'd definitely be interested!

I can't believe I missed this thread completely for almost a month, I check the forum every few days as well...

Posts: 55 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links