Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Patrick's Picks - Nov. 3, 2010

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Patrick's Picks - Nov. 3, 2010
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My picks this go around.

Patrick

1 - Christy
http://www.baresandals.com

I like the angle of this one and the position of her feet. I am more into bare feet than shoes/sandals, but I do enjoy a good shoe tease/play.

-

2 - Lydia
http://www.feetfair.com

This so reminds me of old school pin up art. I really like this girl's look and the setting used. Those feet look oh so smooth too.

-

3 - Zoe
http://www.sweetgirlsfeet.com

I like this simple shot because it reminds me of the many times I have been distracted by one of my models or past girlfriends putting their feet on the dashboard. Yeah, I might see their feet all the time, but when they're there and I know I can't have them is so teasing.

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seve60
Major Player
Member # 17374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seve60   Email seve60   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I enjoy and agree with your pics and comments!

--------------------
the female foot can be a thing of beauty!

Posts: 197 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Goog god that first pic is incredible!
She is HOT!!!!
Beautiful shot too.
Nice pick.
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
To get what you want. STOP doing what isn't working.

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

Icon 1 posted      Profile for collegefeetarchive   Email collegefeetarchive   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Totally agree with #3. I slow down or speed up on the highway every time that happens.

--------------------
College Feet Archive
College Feet Archive at Clips4Sale
College Feet Archive at Images4Sale

Posts: 517 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Christy is beautiful! Absolutely stunning! Thanks, Patrick!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also noticed the last one today -- that is the best way to shoot toes....when the feet are propped up on the dashboard.
[Thumbs Up]

The other two photos are amazing as well!

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links