Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Wife´s feet 26 year old (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Wife´s feet 26 year old
N_666
Board Regular
Member # 14440

Icon 1 posted      Profile for N_666     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her soles:

-

Her toes:

-

She would like to know what do you think (be explicit!)

THX! [Smile] Hope U like them.

[ November 03, 2010, 02:05 PM: Message edited by: N_666 ]

Posts: 44 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seve60
Major Player
Member # 17374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seve60   Email seve60   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love these pics! I like footjoyboy comment.

--------------------
the female foot can be a thing of beauty!

Posts: 197 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd like to know why they are black and white lol!

But anyways, they are pretty feet!

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They look great!!! I would like to see them in color as well- very sexy!!!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her soles are incredible!
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
To get what you want. STOP doing what isn't working.

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootslut   Email ladiesfootslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pretty toes. would mos def wet those soles up with a good tongue buffing. [Mmm]

--------------------
"There's guys like us with certain feets to accomplish."

Posts: 608 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
eh
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very pretty and shapely feet! I would love to smell them, and lick her sexy soles and suck on those pretty toes! They are very hot feet! Love to see more of them in color! THANKS!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely !!!! more please and yes in color
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
N_666
Board Regular
Member # 14440

Icon 1 posted      Profile for N_666     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, thx for the comments, the pics are black and white because the cell phone had that filter activated when I took them ... sorry about that ...
Posts: 44 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Layna Love
Board Regular
Member # 35278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Layna Love   Author's Homepage   Email Layna Love   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They look sooo soft [Smile] You're a lucky man!

--------------------
Love,
Layna

See me at:
CLIP STORE
www.clips4sale.com/store/30737
FAN SITE
www.laynasfeet.com
MEMBERS SITE
www.laynasfeetparadise.c4slive.com

Posts: 26 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doug425
Major Player
Member # 22535

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doug425   Email doug425   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great looking feet!!!!! Love her toes!!!!! [Smile]
Yes, more toes, in color, please...MMMMMMM!!!!

Posts: 229 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
N_666
Board Regular
Member # 14440

Her Toes in color:

-

-

Hope U like them!

Doneforever
Elite Trooper
Member # 38637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doneforever   Email Doneforever   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice pics!
Posts: 302 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links