Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » I'm really just the Girl Next Door (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: I'm really just the Girl Next Door
BODIEFROMTHEWIRE
Board Regular
Member # 4415

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BODIEFROMTHEWIRE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow you are a total hottie

--------------------
Knowledge is power...

Posts: 38 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lynard
All Pro Poster
Member # 20188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lynard   Email lynard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my dear - if you were next door, i'd never leave home.
Posts: 532 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bw97
Board Regular
Member # 31098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bw97     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I could stare into your beautiful eyes forever....you are truly gorgeous...
Posts: 38 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footmansc15
Elite Trooper
Member # 24109

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footmansc15   Email footmansc15   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice pics babe
Posts: 258 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You say you're just the girl next door, so much more. Nice feet.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Wu]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
I've always liked the "girl next door" type...especially if she lived next door to me...or even just visited.

[Tongue]

I've always liked that best;)
Unfortunately my neighbors aren't so thrilled I live next door.
"Who's that strange girl taking pictures of her feet in front of her apartment?"
[Tongue]

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very cute & sexy pics. I think I can learn alot from you!! Or possibly do some pics together. Very HOT!!

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

Twitter - @barbiefootgurl
IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Barbie Gurl:
Very cute & sexy pics. I think I can learn alot from you!! Or possibly do some pics together. Very HOT!!

Hopefully!!
I am getting up there this April/May!! So that will be exciting. I'm surprised how much I have learned about photographing feet just by listening to feedback.
glad you got an account!! Now I can tell you personally that you are completely gorgeous!

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLover84
All Pro Poster
Member # 5693

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover84   Email FootLover84       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your smoking hot. Love the specs.
Posts: 653 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ShortLivedTyranny:
 -

"The Pose"... perfectly!

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We will have to keep in touch!!! Pics together sounds like a plan. Thank you for the compliment. [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

Twitter - @barbiefootgurl
IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

quote:
Originally posted by Goddess Elizabeth:
quote:
Originally posted by ShortLivedTyranny:
 -

"The Pose"... perfectly!
Thanks Girl! [Smile]
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just royally hot!!!!! i wish i had such a gal nextdoor

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

quote:
Originally posted by Barbie Gurl:
We will have to keep in touch!!! Pics together sounds like a plan. Thank you for the compliment. [Wink]

Not a problem, you got the material for loads of compliments! [Wink]
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links