Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My New Pantyhose = )

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My New Pantyhose = )
sweetsexyfeet1
Board Regular
Member # 39149

Icon 10 posted      Profile for sweetsexyfeet1   Author's Homepage   Email sweetsexyfeet1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I received a new pair of pantyhose from a fan (you know who you are ) and I absolutely love them !!
I had to share with everyone.
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
~Sweet Sexy Feet ~
www.clips4sale.com/9955

Posts: 21 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_luvin
Board Regular
Member # 14351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_luvin   Email foot_luvin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whose brand/style, those are very sexy. love the sheen
Posts: 47 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andi & Ryan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4143

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andi & Ryan   Author's Homepage   Email Andi & Ryan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sexy!

--------------------
A foot couple that plays together, stays together

Email Andi at: andi.ryan2468@gmail.com

Posts: 304 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mega hot! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my!! Those are amazing pics! Ab-sole-tely love that first pic! Especially how you can see those shiny hosed soles and then follow the sheen on your leg all the way up to that sexy booty!
Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely gorgeous feet! Love the sole shots in those silky pantyhose!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now those are shiny pantyhose!
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck22
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck22   Email toesuck22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sexy pics, you look hot and your feet look so sexy in the hose and those heels
Posts: 1011 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am usually a barefoot kinda guy, but I could so spend the entire night at those pantyhose clad feet.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you whomever you are!!!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sweetsexyfeet1
Board Regular
Member # 39149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sweetsexyfeet1   Author's Homepage   Email sweetsexyfeet1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks for all the love = )
I will have to look up the brand..the packaging i have somewhere plus they were ordered online.. really nice quality !!
Here are a few more pics.
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
~Sweet Sexy Feet ~
www.clips4sale.com/9955

Posts: 21 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
quote:

-

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sweetsexyfeet1:
thanks for all the love = )
I will have to look up the brand..the packaging i have somewhere plus they were ordered online.. really nice quality !!
Here are a few more pics.

They kind of look like Cecilia De Rafael pantyhose! [Tongue]

Have I mentioned how much I love the shine on them!? [Big Grin]

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sweetsexyfeet1
Board Regular
Member # 39149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sweetsexyfeet1   Author's Homepage   Email sweetsexyfeet1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes that is it...thats the brand haha.. = )
i think i saved the packaging but didnt go searching for it yet...i will probably buy some in the future ; )
yes I went from a non pantyhose lover into someone who really did not want to take these ones off!
mission accomplished lol
Glad you Like!!

--------------------
~Sweet Sexy Feet ~
www.clips4sale.com/9955

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that's so hot... love the new pix.. the hose fit you so well:) love the fact they made a convert of you too!!!!

RPM

p.s. love your avatar pic... and the heels you're wearing in it

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links