Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Andi's Pretty French Pedicured Toenails

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Andi's Pretty French Pedicured Toenails
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's some of my wifes beautiful toenails in a french pedicure. French is pretty rare for her because she doesn't think it looks good for some reason. Obviously she's crazy!!

I usually say surprise me when she asks what color she should get, but this time I requested a french.
I told her to tell her nail girl not to file her nails so they are a little longer than normal, which I like anyway...

Thanks for all the nice feedback on our previous sets.. We both appreciate it...

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 749 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
French ped is the best
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hollabac85
Elite Trooper
Member # 22042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hollabac85   Email hollabac85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOVELY, there is no words
Posts: 384 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's on crack if she doesn't think they look great!
Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her toes are super sexy! Love the longer toenails with the French pedi! Epic!
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My friend, you hit a home run with this. First, the French pedi is outstanding, and secondly, telling her to grow her toenails longer is another great move.

These pictures rock!

Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KDCX859:
She's on crack if she doesn't think they look great!

She doesn't think that now... Actually her exact words when I texted her to ask her where my pics were (she always sends me a text picture of her toes when her pedicure is done) was.... "she's almost done, THEY LOOK HOT!!"

The reason she usually stays away from a french is because she's had color for so long there's a little tint of yellow when her nails are natural.
I suggested telling her nail girl to use a more pink or darker base...
Brilliant on my part I might add!!

Posts: 749 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow...see what I miss when I am away for so long?!! Her pedi looks hot, and accents her already sexy feet. Her arches and amazing, and perhaps have gotten higher while I was away, too. Wow, look at her arch in that first pic! Hot!

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sweet:)please let her know that she's got a great set going there.

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paintedtoesluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 33499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paintedtoesluver   Email paintedtoesluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow..... great feet I don't know how I missed this post. Love her toes!
Posts: 258 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I LOVE her feet! They look amazing with the longer toenails, so hot! I love to see colors on her toes as well. She is always sexy! I would love to see more of her full bare soles too! THANKS!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love that first shot! She's awesome!

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm in love with those feet
Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is just no such thing as a bad shot of those incredible feet. Love the French Pedi, totally shows off the perfect length nail.

Keep up the good work, Drew and I'm sure you're letting Andi know how much her feet are appreciated on here...

Cheers,
ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links