Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » The color purple,,, (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: The color purple,,,
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] [Drool]
quote:
 - [/QB]
Along time ago since my last post for u ...would u allow me [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] Can not hold myself..so sexy on u
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PP I love it all. Each one of your litttle toes is super sexy. The purple color looks great! The toe art is fantastic. Your arches are awesomely sexy (is that a word?) Please post more pics; I cannot get enough. [Big Grin]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it's your beautiful feet that make the purple polish look good. [Hump]

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lynard
All Pro Poster
Member # 20188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lynard   Email lynard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
outfuckingstanding!
Posts: 532 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And it's growing on me as well!

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Purple looks great on your sexy toes!!!!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by phoselover78:
Hey PP! The color purple looks amazing on you! Love the nail art on your big toe! Always a pleasure to see those perfect little feet [Big Grin]

Thanks phoselover! Glad you stopped by! I am truly a big fan of nail art and love trying new things!

It's almost time for me to start pulling out those hose again myself! [Wink]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MrSoleLvr:
Nails are looking fantastic PP! Love the nail art on your big toe!

I';m pretty pleased with my nails too SoleLvr..glad they are appealing to you as well.

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by doug425:
Yummy looking feet as always...MMMMMMMM!!!!!
Love 'em!!!!! [Smile] Your big toes look awesome. [Smile]

Good enough to pop in your mouth like a butterscotch candy! I think I've got a closer one of the big toes... let me see....

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by doug425:
Yummy looking feet as always...MMMMMMMM!!!!!
Love 'em!!!!! [Smile] Your big toes look awesome. [Smile]

Good enough to pop in your mouth like a butterscotch candy!

I think I've got a closer one of the big toes... let me go take a look and see.

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by domitilo:
PP I love it all. Each one of your litttle toes is super sexy. The purple color looks great! The toe art is fantastic. Your arches are awesomely sexy (is that a word?) Please post more pics; I cannot get enough. [Big Grin]

domitilo, if "awesomely sexy" isn't correct it doesn't matter because it's the thought that counts and I couldn't be more pleased! So we can start a Wu's dictionary and awesomely sexy will be in there! hugs....

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by moldy:
I am loving the color purple on your gorgeous toenails PP! Much better than the movie I have to say. I could watch your toes for hours in this color! [Wink] Thanks for posting sweetie!

WOW -- quite a compliment as I do believe The Color Purple won some acclaims (or was it my toes? LOL)

One of these days I'll figure out the video thing and try posting a short clip ... maybe I'll win an Oscar! [Wink]

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Athena K:
You always have the most flawless pedicures PP - just beautiful [Smile]

aw thanks Athena K! I am lucky to have such a talented pedicurist at my salon. She is willing to try any kind of design and sometimes it's great (like this one) and sometimes it's... well, keep an eye on some future posts... you may see what I mean! LOL

Thanks again for your sweet comment.

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by riker25:
Nice job PP:

There are a lot of guys like myself who have a thing for pretty feet with purple nail polish.
Hope to see more photos sometime soon.

Keep scrolling down... there are more coming! Nothign I like more than keeping you all happy [Wink]

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by ned land:
Now there's one purple I could really "rain" on.... (apologies to Prince)

Superb as always, my sweet, you keep it up and so will I....

Toe Kisses,
ned

Now that's a challenge I think I can handle! [Wink]

And I think Prince would be ok with your comment once he saw this post! LOL

--------------------

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links