Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Aliza's Soft Asian Soles (New Model) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Aliza's Soft Asian Soles (New Model)
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am happy to announce that the beautiful Aliza's debut is now official. I did a sneak peak from Aliza's set about a week ago and promised that I'd show off her soft Asian soles when she made it onto the site. Well, she's here and here are those soles!

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
3DDRevolution
Board Regular
Member # 33714

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 3DDRevolution     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing Patrick! She's a cutie. Can't wait to see more sets from her in the future.
Posts: 48 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow she is definitely a little hottie! The first thing I saw was her cute friendly smile! That alone drew me in. Great polish color as well.

Did her feet get sweaty coming outta those suede boots? [Smile]

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PublicName
All Pro Poster
Member # 12270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PublicName     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She philippino? Looks like it to me.
Posts: 504 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PublicName:
She philippino? Looks like it to me.

She is indeed, Filipino.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andi & Ryan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4143

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andi & Ryan   Author's Homepage   Email Andi & Ryan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very hot! Thanks Patrick

--------------------
A foot couple that plays together, stays together

Email Andi at: andi.ryan2468@gmail.com

Posts: 304 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And my new favorite active SOS model iiiiiisss... ALIZA!

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She really is a cutie. [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! [Drool]

[Jerkoff]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great shots Patrick

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by phoselover78:
Wow she is definitely a little hottie! The first thing I saw was her cute friendly smile! That alone drew me in. Great polish color as well.

Did her feet get sweaty coming outta those suede boots? [Smile]

It was actually kind of chilly that day. I told her to bring something warm to wear and apparently, that dress was warm? LOL... She was a little cold. But we stopped off first to get her that pedi, so the boots weren't on terribly long, so I can't say they smelled. Plus being in a public space like that, I wasn't trying to embarass her by smelling them.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
Cute indeed! I know a thing or two about Filipinos.
[Wink]

Yeah, I told her to hook me up with one of her older friends cause I love Asian girls. She thinks that's cute/funny.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Bill from NJ
All Pro Poster
Member # 3802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill from NJ   Author's Homepage   Email Bill from NJ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome!!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guy01
Board Regular
Member # 38765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guy01   Email guy01   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow beautiful
Posts: 43 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is absolutely stunning! Love her sexy feet!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links