Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Met this girl at school today.. I told her the pictures were for the school paper =) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Met this girl at school today.. I told her the pictures were for the school paper =)
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whatever the story, I love her feet in those heels!
Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
closed
All Pro Poster
Member # 40754

Icon 1 posted      Profile for closed   Author's Homepage   Email closed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol.. i thought it was brilliant! =)
Posts: 610 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
girlyfootlvr
Elite Trooper
Member # 27325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girlyfootlvr   Email girlyfootlvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow!

This gal is Hottttttttt...You lucked out!

I bet she doesn't even realize that not only would some of us guys worship the ground she sets her feet on, but also would make love to her heels. Not to mention, devote our lives to her. Wow... I'm in Love hee..hee.

Posts: 318 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
closed
All Pro Poster
Member # 40754

Icon 1 posted      Profile for closed   Author's Homepage   Email closed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
UPDATE:

I got blair to come over so i could help her write an essay on obsessions.. we all know what that topic was! & of course I couldn't have her write an esaay without having a life experience..lol

check out the clip at
www.clips4sale.com/39179

xoxo
angel

Posts: 610 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm awe struck... for two reasons.. 1-a hot gal in hot heels that tall on campus of any school period... makes me wanna go back to school.. and 2- she's cool with being photographed... oh i miss my bold photo taking days.... lol

this is hot!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
closed
All Pro Poster
Member # 40754

lol.. rpm..promise i will get more pics like this =)

make sure you check out her first footjob clip @
www.clips4sale.com/37197

xoxo
angel

Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you're a dude who likes pretty girl feet, don't go to any college campuses during the summer.

I'm currently taking some night school courses. A couple were over the past summer. I was a complete walking hard on as soon as I stepped foot on campus.

It took a few hours for it to return to it's resting state after getting home (thats after I gave it a good beating into submission [Thumbs Up] ).

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
closed
All Pro Poster
Member # 40754

haha so true.. we love our flip flops in the summer..lol. lucky for me i don't have to worry about walking around with a hard on..lol.

xoxo
angel

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links