Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » More 3D in ya face asian feet!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: More 3D in ya face asian feet!
www.afw4u.com
Asian Feet Master
Member # 37725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for www.afw4u.com   Author's Homepage   Email www.afw4u.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
as requested to the Asian Feet Master aka yours truly : )

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
The best asian foot worship
 -

Posts: 917 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
www.afw4u.com
Asian Feet Master
Member # 37725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for www.afw4u.com   Author's Homepage   Email www.afw4u.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 917 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I don't have any 3-d glasses to look at these with, but they sure are fun when you're high........

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sole O
Major Player
Member # 38449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sole O   Email sole O   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn! I misplaced my 3-D glasses. [Cry]
Posts: 170 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
About 10 years ago there was an American foot-fetish website that had a lot of 3-D pics in the members area.
When you joined the site they sent you 3-D glasses in an envelope by mail. Pretty cool!

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Really cool concept!

I have no glasses handy! [Tongue]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guguplex
Board Regular
Member # 3371

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guguplex     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glasses please!!
Posts: 2 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thud]

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just tried with some 3d glasses new type and old red and blue type and it didnt propperly work for me! almost did on the old skool type! but great photos nevertheless
Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
www.afw4u.com
Asian Feet Master
Member # 37725

Hi james it works perfectly with red and blue glasses ( red on the left eye and blue on the right ). These glasses can be found at toys store and work great. I have 2 pairs at home and the 3D is really in your face : )

--------------------
 -

lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
interesting, must just be my eyes then. thanks anyway
Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
www.afw4u.com
Asian Feet Master
Member # 37725

http://www.3dstereo.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc? goes as low as 2 bucks for red/cyan glasses : )

--------------------
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by www.afw4u.com:
Hi james it works perfectly with red and blue glasses ( red on the left eye and blue on the right ). These glasses can be found at toys store and work great. I have 2 pairs at home and the 3D is really in your face : )

I went downstairs and grabbed the 3d glasses that came with the Blu Ray movie, Coraline. They're of the red/blue variety. However, when I looked through them, they didn't line up, like James said. It was kind of giving me a headache to look. Then I read this comment above.

With the red on the left eye and blue on the right, it works better. However, the glasses in Coraline are the reverse. So I looked in the case for My Bloody Valentine and they were arranged the same way color wise. Do they make the glasses both ways? I just folded mine inside out to look.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links