Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Nina Blu Enters Foot Fetishism (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Nina Blu Enters Foot Fetishism
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just found out one of my friends that I went to school with has a 2 softcore sites. It is really nice to find girls that aren't completely repulsed by being on the internet. So I have been talking about collaborating with her for some time now. And she has made me a video sample of future work we are going to do together. I got some screen shots from the video, plus a few swim suit shots to see how truly beautiful this girl is.
Let me know what you think!! Oh and here's links to her two websites, and the video!

www.ninablu.com
www.ninaswetnymphettes.com
Nina Blu Shows Her Sexy Feet [Smile]

-
 -
 -

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

FootmanLover
Board Regular
Member # 24569

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootmanLover   Email FootmanLover       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You and your friends do some amazing thing SLT. It looks great.
Posts: 49 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AnotherFootLover
Major Player
Member # 2927

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AnotherFootLover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sexy!
Posts: 186 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sole O
Major Player
Member # 38449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sole O   Email sole O   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More of those feet!
Posts: 170 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cloudray
Loyal Member
Member # 18758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cloudray   Email cloudray   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Really nice curves on that woman [Smile]
Posts: 81 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is stunning, and has a smokin' hot body! [Thud] [Eek!]

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
reinforcedtoemo
Elite Trooper
Member # 28066

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reinforcedtoemo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ONE OF THE GIRLS REMIND ME OF SNOOKIE
Posts: 264 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footmansc15
Elite Trooper
Member # 24109

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footmansc15   Email footmansc15   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW!!! im speachless
Posts: 258 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her thighs and ass are amazing
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

I drool a little bit looking at her. haha. [Smile]
Her body, to me, is the ideal healthy woman's body.
gorgeous. <3

paintedtoesluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 33499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paintedtoesluver   Email paintedtoesluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Just watched the video. She is amazing. U two should do some foot worship shots together! That would be hot!
Posts: 258 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very cute, and nice feet! I would love to see you two "collaborate"!

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skittlzrapper
Elite Trooper
Member # 9922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skittlzrapper   Email Skittlzrapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So what is in the water where you live SLT?

Something is producing hotties by you haha.

Posts: 286 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links