Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Amanda and Her Pretty Feet! 11/17 update. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Amanda and Her Pretty Feet! 11/17 update.
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is so much fun to take pics with! Very pretty size 9's on a pretty woman!

-
 -
 -

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Absolutely fantastic.

If she would get her nails professionally done I would rate her feet as some of the best I've seen on Wu's!

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ucflyeah:
Wow! Absolutely fantastic.

If she would get her nails professionally done I would rate her feet as some of the best I've seen on Wu's!

She actually has NEVER had a professional pedicure done!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footmirer
Major Player
Member # 39809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footmirer   Email footmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing!
Posts: 247 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuvFemToes
Elite Trooper
Member # 934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuvFemToes   Author's Homepage   Email LuvFemToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Exceptional. I love those toes.

--------------------
LuvFemToes

I love petite feet with tapering toes. High arches are nice; I mostly like how soft, delicate and feminine women's feet are.

Posts: 269 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gorgeous from tip to toe!
Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She looks quite fun, that's for sure.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doug425
Major Player
Member # 22535

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doug425   Email doug425   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, with a pro pedicure they would be some awesome looking feet for sure. Nice sexy toes!!!!! [Smile]
Posts: 229 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Such a pretty woman with gorgeous feet and toes! Enjoy!
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluesman1a2a3a
Major Player
Member # 37438

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluesman1a2a3a   Author's Homepage   Email bluesman1a2a3a   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been a Wu's fan for over ten years and I've seen so many feet which are awesome. But these feet have got to be the cutest and sexiest peds I've seen in a long, long time. My favorite sandals are real-rubber Havaiana flip flops, my second favorite, leather thonged sandals as she's wearing in the pics. Her feet are flawless, and if I were to guess a size, I'd have to say a 5 or 6, or smaller, hard to really tell that.

And, if she's going to be gracing this thread, then it may become the longest thread on here. As others will, I'll tell you what I would dress those feet in if I were taking the pics. Of course, the Havaianas and thongs. And I would take pics of her feet in any and everything you could imagine....reinforced-toe and sandalfoot stockings, anything very sheer from Peds to knee-highs, in and out of Chucks, and any kind of really bare sandals, from flat leather sandals to high heels.

Thanks for the pics and I do hope we see lots more of this jewel!!! [Smile]

--------------------
Bluesman1a2a3a

Posts: 164 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluesman1a2a3a
Major Player
Member # 37438

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluesman1a2a3a   Author's Homepage   Email bluesman1a2a3a   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oooops, didn't even see at the top where they are size 9's, I have a thing for tiny feet, but that certainly doesn't take anything away from my love of these pretty feet!!!

--------------------
Bluesman1a2a3a

Posts: 164 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetdfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetdfeet   Author's Homepage   Email feetdfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG! Some of the prettiest toes I have seen!

--------------------
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sexysizesixes/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sexysizesixesfeetdickfeet/
"How do you ever get any work done? With those gorgeous toes waiting at home, you must day dream all day"

Posts: 1237 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A cutie for sure! nice long toes and gr8 soles!!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like them toes and would love to suck on them! Thanks, and I hope a update is on the way!!

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm] [Mmm] [Mmm]
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links