Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » SLT & Ally Show Some Skin! [2 Color pictures added!] (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: SLT & Ally Show Some Skin! [2 Color pictures added!]
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are magic, ShortLivedTyranny! Fantastic pics, you are gorgeous and wonderful sole shots, too!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
poonhounds2
Board Regular
Member # 27912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for poonhounds2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just a matter of time before its full-on hardcore. I can't wait! Welcome to the dark side. ;P
Posts: 18 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetsniff
Board Regular
Member # 39776

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetsniff   Email feetsniff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you have a beautiful booty girl!!!!!!
Posts: 4 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John&Sophia
Loyal Member
Member # 32856

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John&Sophia   Author's Homepage   Email John&Sophia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 2nd. To God In Power:
In color please.

I agree, the first of Britt´s pics in Color would be nice.

I really like the first girls wrinkles and heels, looks like she´s been walking around barefoot och the floor and the smell must be fantastic.

Posts: 79 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm like.. really white.
So i get self-conscious in color. :\

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SLT...... love the pix... I most prefer Ally's first shot (because she's in heels).. you both have fantastic tushes...i can understand how the liguid courage helped... lol... nice pix!!!

RPM

p.s. for some of us, you being really white is not an issue

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
DAYAM!!! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

You posted words!! <3
Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Robotron2084:
quote:

-

You both rocked this, but this shot is so simple and sexy. [Blush] [/QB]
Agreed!! But I also want to see this one in color.
Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Here's two color photos.
 -
 -

John&Sophia
Loyal Member
Member # 32856

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John&Sophia   Author's Homepage   Email John&Sophia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic...I would really love to coress and smell those wrinkles
Posts: 79 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you for the color pix... sweet!!!!!! love it.. sweet panties. i like it. such a cutiepie you are:)

and as for the "super white".. let that one rest please.. and let us continue to drool over you!!! and yeah..the pic of you standing on the chair really really is sexy

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are nowhere near super white! When people start asking you to bend spoons or put on sunglasses when they look at you, then it might be time for a few minutes in the sun, but you aren't there yet babe! Great shots as always!
Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow simply Great. I am in love with you 2 lol.

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
b883r
Elite Trooper
Member # 20732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for b883r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic!!! Glad you posted these...I got excited when I saw these pics. [Smile]
Posts: 319 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You two should drink more often. [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links