Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » soles candid soles (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: soles candid soles
gjm123
Board Regular
Member # 40827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gjm123   Email gjm123   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
here are some sexy candid soles

-

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 38 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the view and this style look familiar. Did you capture these?

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord Worfin
Board Regular
Member # 37721

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord Worfin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like the third one.These look like realbaresoles
from the pad though...

Posts: 13 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
manfred
Board Regular
Member # 39270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for manfred     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
REALLY nice work - thanks!
Posts: 25 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love that 4th pic of those cute Asian soles! Great pics!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gjm123
Board Regular
Member # 40827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gjm123   Email gjm123   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yh they are from realbaresoles he is great at catching these hopefully he getz more
Posts: 38 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootslut   Email ladiesfootslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fuck he's the best at catching sole shots. each one of these ladies have pretty feet. I do like the 2nd one though best [Mmm]

--------------------
"There's guys like us with certain feets to accomplish."

Posts: 608 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvtheladyfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33464

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvtheladyfeet   Email luvtheladyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm thinking that these were captured from YouTube.
Posts: 525 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know "where" they're from, but they're pretty fantastic!

The first two shots are perfect!

What I wanna know is where do you find such women posing with their soles up in the open?

It's almost as if they are saying "hey look at my feet!"

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
obi-toe-kanobi
Major Player
Member # 8864

Icon 1 posted      Profile for obi-toe-kanobi   Email obi-toe-kanobi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice Pics!

BTW

Hey Scotty where is the pic in your avatar from?
Looks like sandy from 21st sextury.
Please let me know either way.

--------------------
peace

Posts: 163 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when i get an opportunity, i'm gonna watch the link of chick in the 3rd pic down!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by obi-toe-kanobi:
Nice Pics!

BTW

Hey Scotty where is the pic in your avatar from?
Looks like sandy from 21st sextury.
Please let me know either way.

Yes thanks Obi I believe it's a 21st sextury thumbnail of some gallery out there.

The model is either Sandy, Penny Flame, or Sylvia Saint. But I have a feeling it's Penny! She has some "magical" feet [Thumbs Up] .

-

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are all from Bryant Park in New York City. I go there sometimes in the warm weather and it's an absolute foot man's paradise!
Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like the Scientologist feet in the that 1st shot.

Well done, man!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a fan of candids, and these are excellent shots

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links