Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Patrick's Picks - Nov. 25, 2010

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Patrick's Picks - Nov. 25, 2010
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1 - Jamie Daniels
http://www.bodysoleinc.com

This shot of Jamie reminds me of the pin up girl photos/artwork from decades ago. Add in that King Kong poster and it sure screams it. Of course those feet are so damn sexy too.

-

2 - Lady L.
http://www.feetfair.com

Love the colors in this one and the pose. That deep arch is wonderfuly on display.

-

3 - Foot Night
http://www.footnight.com

Getting to smell a sexy's girl's feet fresh out of her shoes is always good times. Having her offer them to you like this is even better times.

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DRAMATIC, BOLD, AND ENTICING! In that order.
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ljjnico
All Pro Poster
Member # 15015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ljjnico   Email ljjnico   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What about these sweet bondage shots courtesy of FeetFair?

-
 -

--------------------
I'm the foot fuckin' master! Soles RULE and FM Concepts ROCK!

Posts: 536 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey pat nice jamie daniels shot. how is she doing? i havent seen her in like two years. her feet always smelled the absolute best!
Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I liked the bondage photos too, but I limit my picks to only three per contribution update - otherwise I'd come close to just reposting all the photos in the contribution itself. LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links