Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Kelsey's Chalky Soles & Size Teasing (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Kelsey's Chalky Soles & Size Teasing
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This week I'm glad to have Kelsey back on Soles of Silk. Around the start of 2010 she moved out of state and we never had a chance to do photos before she left. For months I went without photos of her hoping to catch up, but when she visited for the first time, we failed to find time. The second time, however, we got in a couple sets. And not too long ago, she even moved back home. This set is one of those sets we got in before she moved back. Now onto the previews...

For months I talked to Kelsey while she lived out of state about set ideas and what some of the other girls on the site had done. One set/series Kelsey has ALWAYS liked was Cierra's size teasing set that was a Wu's Feature set two years ago (see link)

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/cierrafeat01.html

Kelsey is far from the only girl since I shot that set of Cierra who wanted to do one as well. Layla already has and other models such as Charlee and Mindee have expressed interest. Jordana has done one too, but it isn't yet posted. Seems like the girls like teasing, huh?

In this size teasing set, Kelsey wrote some insulting/teasing messages in chalk on the ground of a basketball court. "Size Matters," "No Lil Boys," "Tiny," "Useless," and quite a few more that came from those multicolored chalk sticks. By the end of the set, Kelsey's soles had stepped on some of those words and her soles got quite chalky.

My only regret on this set was that the sun was WAY harsh by the time we got out. A lot of the photos were washed out at the start, but when the sun began going down, things were better. When I mentioned that to Kelsey, she asked if I wanted to redo the set. I said no, but if she wanted to, she could always do another size teasing set. Her response was that she'd LOVE to. Now that she's back home, I have a funny feeling I'll be seeing her making some teasing gestures about little ones real soon!

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy birthday to me! great set Patrick! Love me some Kelsey
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
About time we saw more Kelsey!
Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
www.afw4u.com
Asian Feet Master
Member # 37725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for www.afw4u.com   Author's Homepage   Email www.afw4u.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yummee these are meaty soles!

--------------------
The best asian foot worship
 -

Posts: 917 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool idea! Very cute girl and toes!

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

Twitter - @barbiefootgurl
IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hahaha!! [Laugh] ....'size matters'

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oooo00oooo,

Hope you enjoyed it, along with this set!

-------

Bondo,

It's sure easy to see why.

-------

Kokaith,

Now that she's back home, I'm trying to make sure she gets her feet in front of the camera more often than she was there after moving away for a few months.

-------

afw4u.com,

That they are. And to be honest, I've spent probably more time rubbing hers than any other girl. She lived two streets behind me for years here and I consider her and her brother good friends. Spent many of nights hanging out with those soles in my hands and I can honestly say, they're some of the softest I've ever felt.

-------

Barbie Gurl,

Since doing that first one, the girls seem to love them. Other girls see them and say they want to do one. I'm all for it because I'm kinda into the tease stuff!

-------

TwistedToes,

Psh! You're too tiny to be a size queen. I'd break you in half!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice post Patrick! She is sexy and beautiful! And her soles are scrumptous.

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by SoleDaddy:
Nice post Patrick! She is sexy and beautiful! And her soles are scrumptous.

Thanks buddy. I am going to pass along all these great comments. She was also one of these girls, a friend, who swore her feet weren't that cute. I knew better and convinced her to pose. I personally love feet of all shapes/sizes/curves and hers have always been the focus of desire to me.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Bill from NJ
All Pro Poster
Member # 3802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill from NJ   Author's Homepage   Email Bill from NJ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always wanted to see if colored chalk was tasty!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by Bill from NJ:
I always wanted to see if colored chalk was tasty!

Hmm... wasn't there some medicine you used to take when you got constipated that everyone said tasted like chalk? Milk of something... drawing a blank.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Milk of Magnesia?
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Psssh!! Just wait until I catch your ass on YIM. It's on biotch!! [Laugh]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by TwistedToes:
Psssh!! Just wait until I catch your ass on YIM. It's on biotch!! [Laugh]

It's been on babe. Like I said... all talk.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Bill Vincent
Elite Trooper
Member # 31071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill Vincent   Email Bill Vincent   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patrick... You are one of my favorite photographers. You have a way of lighting these photos, and capturing the soles and souls of these women that is just amazing. Great work! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Since 1965.

Posts: 368 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links