Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Classic Clip of Candace from Coedfeet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Classic Clip of Candace from Coedfeet
LICKSTINKYFEET
Major Player
Member # 7542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LICKSTINKYFEET   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't not take credit for this clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GslIYX6W6dY

A great classic clip from CoedFeetClips featuring the sexy cute Candace. She is my favorite foot model from the CoedFeet girls. I've been waiting years for a full length clip of Candace. This is a real treat, because full length clips of Candace has been impossible to find such as on youtube, footfetishtube, tube8, dailymotion, ect. Hopefully this clipped doesn't get taken down , enjoy while you can.

--------------------
LICKSTINKYFEET

Posts: 178 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
riker25
Elite Trooper
Member # 31867

Icon 1 posted      Profile for riker25   Email riker25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just checked it out and it was definitely seductive.
Better enjoy it while you can because You Tube has a tendency to be closed minded about this sort of thing.
With Candace verbalizing what most of us guys would be thinking, some holy roller will eventually pull the plug on it.

Posts: 253 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill Vincent
Elite Trooper
Member # 31071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill Vincent   Email Bill Vincent   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nothing to look at now. The video was removed for copyright infringement. [Cry]

--------------------
Since 1965.

Posts: 368 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links