Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Katherine shows off her silky size 7.5 toes and soles on dashboard! [Update 01-23-11] (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Katherine shows off her silky size 7.5 toes and soles on dashboard! [Update 01-23-11]
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I met this really pretty girl tonight for the first time. She contacted me for foot modeling and said she has done this kind of modeling before with another photographer who happened to like feet as well. She's 5'4" and wears a size 7.5 and thinks her feet look really cute and would love to model them. I decided to take a few pictures tonight and see what you all think? I really love the shape of her feet and when I touched her soles, they were beyond silky smooth! I am definitely keeping this one. Anyway, please let me know what you think since she will be seeing the comments as well. Thanks a lot and enjoy!!!

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

[ January 23, 2011, 06:55 PM: Message edited by: JustJoe ]

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just fuckin' perfect. Everything about them are perfect. Nice toe length, great sole colour and awesome arches [Smile] Great find!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sexy. I'd find it difficult to keep a car on the road with such a show going on in the car.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
owl19501
Board Regular
Member # 14986

Icon 1 posted      Profile for owl19501   Email owl19501   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wish she accepted visa!

--------------------
owl

Posts: 21 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic feet, really, really cute! I would love to see more of her, and more sole shots too! THANKS!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redcard
Major Player
Member # 28390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for redcard   Email redcard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
spectacKing fuckular! i'm in love with her feet!
Posts: 247 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very, very pretty feet!

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great soles, toes not so much my type but her attitude towards modelling is refreshing

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, thanks for the comments, guys! You made Katherine feel very good about foot modeling even though there weren't as many comments as she anticipated. In any event, she and I should be getting together soon sometime next week to do a more formal shoot. I will have her do a more darker polish and maybe some toe rings to compliment her slender feet. If you have some ideas, let me know! Thanks again! :)

--------------------

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phill410
Loyal Member
Member # 37902

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phill410   Email phill410   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
those were awesome shots.. try oiling them soles!
Posts: 75 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Just wanted to let you guys know that this girl is coming up next on my next update. This girl is the bomb when it comes to silky soft soles and a wonderful, very open personality. Of course, I will have face shots for you to see. Very beautiful girl!

--------------------

ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love a beautiful face with sexy bare soles in the same picture! That would be fantastic! THANKS A LOT!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Toe spread please [Smile]

Really pretty feet, can't wait to see more

Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Here are some more pictures I did this weekend. This girl is really amazing and has very silky soft soles. The best way to describe her soles is as if she doesn't walk on them at all. Its as if she levitates when she travels. I took a close up shot of her arches to show you how amazingly smooth they are. After showing her some of the pictures, she said that the one thing she can say about her feet is how well shaped they are. I am glad she realizes what I noticed awhile back. Enjoy!

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

[ January 23, 2011, 09:51 PM: Message edited by: JustJoe ]

--------------------

oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whoa!!!

really great soles...and I love those toes.

SUPER SEXY...wish I could get a chance to play with 'em!!!

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links