Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » A Little UPDATE!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A Little UPDATE!
Tinyfeet
Major Player
Member # 39861

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tinyfeet   Email Tinyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.flickr.com/photos/56256266@N04/
Posts: 234 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
exodus
Elite Trooper
Member # 7233

Icon 1 posted      Profile for exodus   Email exodus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just awesome, such sexy feet! one lucky bugger [Big Grin]
Posts: 466 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
small feet rock!!!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluesman1a2a3a
Major Player
Member # 37438

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluesman1a2a3a   Author's Homepage   Email bluesman1a2a3a   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad you finally showed the beauty these feet belong to, she's awesome. I'm a small-foot lover, my Flikr account has some pics of a pair of 3/4 feet that I had the opportunity to photograph and have my way with!!! One of my favorite pics was the one showing her tiny tennis shoes...I can imagine how good her feet smell after a day in these. Don't know if you can do it or not, but I would like to see her feet in a pair of Havaianas, or any other real rubber flip flops. Thanks for the great pics!!!

--------------------
Bluesman1a2a3a

Posts: 164 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footmansc15
Elite Trooper
Member # 24109

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footmansc15   Email footmansc15   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
your feet are so sexy
Posts: 258 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tinyseeker
Loyal Member
Member # 38704

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tinyseeker         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry Tinyfeet, the link is not valid anymore!
Would you please fix it? I would love to see her tiny feet ;-)

Posts: 52 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links