Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Sexy Lexi's Super Hot Heels!!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sexy Lexi's Super Hot Heels!!!!
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whoever that person who've sent SEXY LEXI the most attractive set of heels is one lucky sonofagun (I salute ya!). Here's an exclusive sneak peek at Lexi's 282nd gallery and believe me... this is ultimately of the sexiest poses I'm sure that you're gonna go ballistic and become a member in a flash. Here are the 4 thumbnail previews. Let me know what all of you think of this Hall of Famer.

[Wink]

-  -  -  -

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my word she is incredible! [Jerkoff] [Blush] Beautiful feet!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She does those shoes justice and those shoes do her justice, and I'd like to do either.
Spectacular!

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her soles look great, as always. Thanks, Tony. [Cheers]
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really like the third pic and "nice shoes"

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tony,

As you can tell by the time stamps of your post, secondary post about no comments, and the comments that have come after, many people are at work between 8 am and 5 pm, so comments are slow to come. Once people get in and settled, they'll start coming. So don't worry, people still love Lexi. [Cheers]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Tony,

As you can tell by the time stamps of your post, secondary post about no comments, and the comments that have come after, many people are at work between 8 am and 5 pm, so comments are slow to come. Once people get in and settled, they'll start coming. So don't worry, people still love Lexi. [Cheers]

Patrick

Thank you for the advice, Patrick. I'll be very patient next time.

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i can understand the excitement! i see why you thought everyone would go crazy on this.. i think she's hot and shows those shoes off very well. sweet set!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footscentlover
Board Regular
Member # 41113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footscentlover   Email Footscentlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn now she has the perfect feet that I would give anything in the world to smell. I would pay her top dollar just to make them really sweaty and stink and let me smell them.

--------------------
I just love cute women that have stinky feet and open minded to the idea of a man wanting to smell them as well as massage them.

Posts: 10 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anflfan
Major Player
Member # 7134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anflfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish she would finally start doing live webcam chats on her paysite- that would get me to join
Posts: 247 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is truely sexy, love the incredible arches, love the white skin with the dark polish. Speaking of polish (ziiiiiiiip) [Wink] .
Thank you for sharing!!!!

Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As much as I like her heels, that last pic with her baring her soles and high arches is ridiculous!

[ December 11, 2010, 03:22 PM: Message edited by: Tadpole in a Jar ]

Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah, Lexi is one of my favorite wrinkled soles women who get me turned on.

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links