Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Sexy Slyyy Hypnotic Foot Tease Clip!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sexy Slyyy Hypnotic Foot Tease Clip!!!
LICKSTINKYFEET
Major Player
Member # 7542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LICKSTINKYFEET   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is the classic Sexy Slyyy from Lucky Star Productions, Planet of the Arches, and Extreme Feet. She is one of my all time favorite foot models. She always keeps her feet sweaty and funky.
I hope this video doesn't get taken down. Once again Slyyy is another model from the earlier days of Wu's where she had her own contribution set from 2004. It's hard to find free foot fetish clips of her. P.S. if anyone has a footfetishtube.com paid membership subscription (footfetistube used to be cool) type in the clip "sock worship bitch" this is a nice clip of Slyyy where get her heavenly sweaty, funky, stinky feet sniffed and worshiped. Enjoy this clip while you can!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSbbFhBjAbE

--------------------
LICKSTINKYFEET

Posts: 178 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty girl with a great pair of feet. Thanks. [Cheers]
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good, no great, stuff.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links