Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Raven Vs. Kat : VOTE !

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Raven Vs. Kat : VOTE !
bilboy21
Board Regular
Member # 16097

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bilboy21   Email bilboy21   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TOEFIGHT_POLL_CLUB/

Please join to this cool group and vote your fav feet

-

-

-

-

WE NEED VOTERS FOR THIS GREAT FEET COMPETITION !!!

--------------------
bc

Posts: 15 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyvianc
Elite Trooper
Member # 40624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyvianc   Author's Homepage   Email tyvianc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Raven wins again!!!!
Posts: 469 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill Vincent
Elite Trooper
Member # 31071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill Vincent   Email Bill Vincent   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Raven!

--------------------
Since 1965.

Posts: 368 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill Vincent
Elite Trooper
Member # 31071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill Vincent   Email Bill Vincent   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Raven has toenails from heaven above. LOL

--------------------
Since 1965.

Posts: 368 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
otrebor
Board Regular
Member # 44431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for otrebor   Email otrebor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Raven most def,,,
Posts: 25 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lakrymist
Elite Trooper
Member # 9268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lakrymist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Raven pants down.....err hands down. Whatever.

--------------------
--Free Yourself--

Posts: 316 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill Vincent
Elite Trooper
Member # 31071

Raven also has the advantage of those hot Haitian good looks. That sly, knowing smile; she's 100% in control of you.

--------------------
Since 1965.

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Raven.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loveslongtoenails
Elite Trooper
Member # 37076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loveslongtoenails     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had the pleasure of having Raven's feet in person for a couple of hours years ago and can tell you that they are the hottest, long toe-nailed feet you can possibly ever worship.
Posts: 383 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kat was one of Toejac's first women to model on his site "Sweet Southern Feet" after his wife. Haven't seen her pics forever.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sydfootguy07
Board Regular
Member # 42588

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sydfootguy07   Email sydfootguy07   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Raven for sure
Posts: 5 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
Kat was one of Toejac's first women to model on his site "Sweet Southern Feet" after his wife. Haven't seen her pics forever.

Only a "veteran" would remember Kat. I love her feet. She has some great long toes & toenails to. But she also has nice soles.
She was in some great clips showing her beautiful soles being tickled which I loved.

I emailed Terri and asked about her a couple years ago and she told me she's no longer in the business.
Probably got hitched with a dude that has no interest in her feet?

Posts: 749 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chillstatus
Loyal Member
Member # 41089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chillstatus   Email chillstatus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah Raven got that all day! I have a vid of her and Winter from feetishes...mmmm

--------------------
...just tell me to put those toes in my mouth baby!....

Posts: 67 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solemansince74
Loyal Member
Member # 24760

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solemansince74   Email solemansince74   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Def Raven
Posts: 53 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links