Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Carlin After Shoe Shopping

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Carlin After Shoe Shopping
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Carlin is back this week. Even though this isn't the first set I posted of Carlin, it's actually the first set she posed for. She was so nervous, but did really well.

We did this set out at a shopping area I found about a year ago. In the central area of the shops there is some very nice landscaping with water fountains, bridges, benches and LOTS of plants.

With all the shops around, we did some shoe shopping and in the sets you can see a bag featuring a few boxes of Carlin's shoes. And oh yeah, she shows off those wonderful soles too.

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would spend my life savings buying shoes for her breathtaking feet! You Go Girl!
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is beautiful, Patrick!!

Hope you did not run into her dad at the mall......

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
www.afw4u.com
Asian Feet Master
Member # 37725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for www.afw4u.com   Author's Homepage   Email www.afw4u.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
now that's a cutie !

--------------------
The best asian foot worship
 -

Posts: 917 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NICE.

I'd gladly bury my face in every shoe in her shopping bag...

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad you all liked these photos. Carlin is a sweetheart. Can't wait to see her again. She stopped by the other day to pick up some comic books (yes, she loves reading comics). I told her she owed me a foot massage (me giving). She agreed and said she won't be letting me off on giving it either. [Big Grin]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, she is stunning!

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Just thought I'd share the text I got from Carlin today after I emailed her all these comments.

"awwww awesome! wow I have fans!! [Smile] "

Thanks guys for making my models/friends feel appreciated.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Wistful_Velociraptor
Major Player
Member # 4242

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wistful_Velociraptor   Email Wistful_Velociraptor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shes very cute [Smile]
Posts: 187 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
togodan
Elite Trooper
Member # 1415

Icon 1 posted      Profile for togodan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just love Carlin, Patrick. All I gotta say is more please - and lots of her!!!!

--------------------
Best wishes
Togodan

Posts: 411 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Carlin's a cutie pie, Patrick.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'd love to go shopping with her:D

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Nice to see some more comments added to this thread. I have talked to Carlin about some other possible ideas for some future shoots and she's bounced some ideas off me too. She is really flattered with everyone enjoying her stuff, so again, I thank you for making her feel that way.

I am hoping that Carlin will be stopping by tomorrow to pick up a little gift I got her. If she does, I'm going to try to find time to show her this thread - even though I've pretty much emailed her all the comments anyhow. [Smile]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

footmansc15
Elite Trooper
Member # 24109

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footmansc15   Email footmansc15   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she is so sexy and i just love the wrinkles in her soles as she scrunches her toes!
Posts: 258 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links