Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » NEW DAEMONESS (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: NEW DAEMONESS
Rich666
Loyal Member
Member # 17057

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rich666     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I might be wrong, but I seem to remember that Paypal don't work with any adult based sites etc...
Posts: 55 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daemoness
Major Player
Member # 1980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daemoness   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys, yeah so this gizmo thing is bullshit. I'm trying to figure out how to accept other forms of payment but this site is ridiculous. I've heard that either you have to upload 5 clips or you have to get a certain number of people to buy it before they let you accept credit cards or hopefully paypal. I'm working on it. Sorry guys.
~Dae

--------------------
 -

^_^ Daemonessfeet@gmail.com ^_^

Posts: 225 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asfaltgossen
Board Regular
Member # 18678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asfaltgossen   Email asfaltgossen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well go ahead and make those five clips then!!! :-)
Posts: 10 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We can't wait to see your 5 clips ;-)

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not sure if it's as simple as uploading 5 clips/sets. The CanadianFootBabes store has 2 pages worth of image sets and it's still gizmocard only. Just found that out last night. Weird. You'd think that if a company actually wanted to make money they'd make their material accessible. Maybe they have some kind of contract with whoever does this gizmo nonsense...
Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slavetothesoles
Major Player
Member # 15620

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slavetothesoles   Author's Homepage   Email slavetothesoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by daemoness:
Hey guys, yeah so this gizmo thing is bullshit. I'm trying to figure out how to accept other forms of payment but this site is ridiculous. I've heard that either you have to upload 5 clips or you have to get a certain number of people to buy it before they let you accept credit cards or hopefully paypal. I'm working on it. Sorry guys.
~Dae

Hang in there, Dae. We'll be lining up to purchase when it's all squared away. [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 152 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AnotherFootLover
Major Player
Member # 2927

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AnotherFootLover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely gorgeous. You (and your fet) look as hot as ever.
Posts: 186 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
snazzyknight
Major Player
Member # 4786

Icon 1 posted      Profile for snazzyknight     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow...daemoness you're back, you still are pretty high in my list of favorites...hope u post a few of ur pix here.
Posts: 168 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
demonizer
Board Regular
Member # 41501

Icon 1 posted      Profile for demonizer         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
do a contribution set for Wu ;-)
And ofcourse a feature model set .

Posts: 10 | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rich666
Loyal Member
Member # 17057

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rich666     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really hope you manage to sort out the billing thing, it would be so great to see more photos from you in the future.

The thumbnail previews of you photo set look soooo hot, I really can't wait to see them properly!

Posts: 55 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylontickler
Loyal Member
Member # 9083

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylontickler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd love to purchase your sets...but the card thing is a bit complicated.
Posts: 64 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asfaltgossen
Board Regular
Member # 18678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asfaltgossen   Email asfaltgossen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How´s it going Daemoness, we want to buy your set!
Posts: 10 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I truly missed you Daemoness. You've been one of my favorite high arched models since 2006 (I assume). Too bad that I don't have a Gizmo Card since I only carry a debit card. However, I wish you the very best of luck on your ultimate comeback.

[Kiss]

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FLfootguy
Board Regular
Member # 36491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FLfootguy   Email FLfootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guys, gals, Daemoness,

I have great news. Having been a pretty loyal and long-time devotee of Daemoness' perfect feet, I obviously wanted those pics too, and after actually going through all the hassle of signing up for a Gizmo card (yes, I was THAT determined) I saw that her store is also now accepting something called "ClipCash". Upon clicking the link (www.clipcash.com) I was able to instantly add $20 with a debit/credit card and immediately purchase that set. The bad news is, I think $20 is the minimum you can add to an account, but the good news is that not only do you get Dae's new set instantly, but it's good at any other clips4sale or images4sale site as well.

As for the set.... wow. I don't have to say more, you all know the lady's work. All I have to say is thank you so much for coming back to us, Daemoness.

NO EXCUSES NOW!!! EVERYONE GO GET THAT SET!!!

Posts: 24 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLove
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLove   Author's Homepage   Email ToeLove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I hope that we can purchase your sets through a different method of payment sometime soon, cause, I'm in line too, waiting patiently...!!! [Cry] [Wink]

--------------------
 -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/footlove/

Posts: 1163 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links