Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » MSF Models (4-3-11 Sample videos added) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: MSF Models (4-3-11 Sample videos added)
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Everybody,

As you all know,I started a site called Must See Feet with my ex girlfriend Stacy. I now plan to open a new site with various different women. I cant wait to get started. I am auditioning and selecting models right now.

Its great having different women send you pictures of their feet.Below are the women that I am considering and the pictures that they sent me as part of their audition.

I would like to know what you guys think of each woman and if I should hire them. All feedback is welcomed.

First up is Michele.

She is beautiful and wears a size 7.5/8. She is very open and cool about having her feet photographed and filmed. She has many shoes,outfits,gets pedicures every 2 weeks and is definitely going to be fun to work with.

-
 -
 -

Thanks
ddash

[ April 03, 2011, 05:30 PM: Message edited by: ddash1985 ]

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW
[Jerkoff]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's a keeper for sure! Excellent soles!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's absolutely gorgeous! [Drool]
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your next mission: get that weather lady. [Laugh]

Michele looks good. Her feet look good too. Heck, her only flaw is that little bulge on the pinky side of each foot.

I agree with Marcus. Keeper.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MICHELLE rings all my bells! She is a very beautiful woman with really sexy feet! I would love to see more of her! THANKS!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
horseshack
All Pro Poster
Member # 34942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for horseshack     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so far so good, she's a keeper.........NEXT model please.
Posts: 576 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvhosedfeet
Banned
Member # 41480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvhosedfeet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
would love to bury my face in those soles.then coat them with cum
Posts: 69 | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys.

I am glad that you like her. I cant wait to work with her.

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
broadnailbed
Board Regular
Member # 34556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for broadnailbed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I must admit that I have a big foot/toes fetish...it's not a secret anymore...LOL, but I also have to confess that it took me a while to get down to the tootsies end of things...!

What a pretty face !!! Absolutely gorgeous...

Thanks for the pics..

Posts: 32 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sweettooth
Elite Trooper
Member # 37575

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sweettooth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by combine_hunter:
Your next mission: get that weather lady. [Laugh]

LOL I was thinking the same thing when I saw that pic. [Laugh]
Posts: 376 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Knank
Major Player
Member # 33565

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Knank   Author's Homepage   Email Knank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Really freakin hot! But please hold still next time, I'd be wanking too while taking the pictures. Guess I'm not one to talk!

--------------------
Check out http://www.Californiasoles.com

and be sure to stop by our youtube page!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTJXo7Vf3saeSW4cxbn_QYA/feed

Posts: 142 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Thanks guys

ahahahahahhaah,I will try to get her,no guarantees on the weather woman.

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

girlyfootlvr
Elite Trooper
Member # 27325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girlyfootlvr   Email girlyfootlvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice Gal. You gotta learn Photography though... Shoot me a PM, if you want tips. I'm photographer...
Posts: 318 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Thanks girlyfootlvr

Guys I repeat,I did not take these photos.

These are pictures that she sent to me as part of her audition.She used her cellphone so the quality isnt to good. I dont care tho,I can she her goodies quite well lol.

I have a new Canon DSLR coming soon.

I am also awaiting new models and their pics in the next couple days.

[ December 26, 2010, 02:48 PM: Message edited by: ddash1985 ]

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links