Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles in your Face.. Updated (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Soles in your Face.. Updated
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is a work of art. I love to see her hair fall on her back, her sexy butt and beautiful soles all in one picture, so amazingly hot! She really turns me on. I would LOVE TO SEE MORE SHOTS OF HER LONG BARE LEGS, with her sexy toes and soles too! THANKS SO MUCH!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deeshubby
Board Regular
Member # 34332

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deeshubby   Email Deeshubby   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome soles bro.
Posts: 27 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
macamar
Major Player
Member # 17470

Icon 1 posted      Profile for macamar   Email macamar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
these feet belong to god...drww the softness and how smooth they look.absolutely awesome I cannot get enough of them...have you considered doing some bound pics of her feet...would be so cool if you could take this request.Thanks
Posts: 218 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootslut   Email ladiesfootslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
man those last couple of shots made me almost fall off the chair.

--------------------
"There's guys like us with certain feets to accomplish."

Posts: 608 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those soles are superb !! [Jerkoff]
Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's few more shots of Andi's soles I took while we were wathcing Jersey Shore...
We appreciate all the nice comments...
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 750 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is a very beautiful woman with incredibly sexy feet! The way she poses, her sexiness comes shinning through. I would love to see even more pictures of this special and gorgeous lady. Her shapely, toned bare legs are amazing as well! THANKS!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamaicanfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 16678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamaicanfeet   Author's Homepage   Email jamaicanfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing Soles Drew...Simply AMAZING!!!!

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/47323
http://www.facebook.com/jacanfeet2012

Http://www.twitter.com/jacanfeet
http://www.youtube.com/user/jacanfeet

Posts: 643 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah! That's what I'm dreaming of! Please post some tops of her feet shots. Would love to see her long lovely toenails from the topside too! Thanks for posting these great pix. You are a gorgeous woman!
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Simply wonderful! I'd love to get artistic and paint those luscious soles with my magic white paint squeezed directly from the tube.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links