Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Latina wife's sexy red toes (pics added 1/23) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Latina wife's sexy red toes (pics added 1/23)
footlovinman_2000
Elite Trooper
Member # 28391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlovinman_2000   Author's Homepage   Email footlovinman_2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is the of my favorite picture sets I've taken of my wife. Took these several years back.

Hope you enjoy.... flm!!!!

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

[ January 23, 2011, 10:39 PM: Message edited by: footlovinman_2000 ]

Posts: 478 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice colour and art and pics as well. Thanks for the post!

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

Twitter - @barbiefootgurl
IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very pretty feet.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
now that is fantastic. if i saw a pedi like that out on a woman and those hot ass toe rings i would go out of my way to try to compliment her! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love that color!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footmansc15
Elite Trooper
Member # 24109

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footmansc15   Email footmansc15   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great pics and like the color and toe rings
Posts: 258 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That looks like a girl who used to be online back in the late 90s named Gemma.
Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlovinman_2000
Elite Trooper
Member # 28391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlovinman_2000   Author's Homepage   Email footlovinman_2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hyperion2424:
That looks like a girl who used to be online back in the late 90s named Gemma.

We were posting back then but called her Prettyfeet. These pics were taken around 2001.
Posts: 478 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OOOOOOOhhhhh, I remember her. "Prettyfeet" and "Prettyfeet2000" and a yahoo group of the same name right?
Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlovinman_2000
Elite Trooper
Member # 28391

quote:
Originally posted by hyperion2424:
OOOOOOOhhhhh, I remember her. "Prettyfeet" and "Prettyfeet2000" and a yahoo group of the same name right?

Yes!!! That's her!!!! My beautiful wife.
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

I used to chat with her--and probably you too--must have been 10 years ago. She was cool. She once did say that if a stranger ever came up to her and asked if he could take a pic of her feet, she would totally be into it.

I hope I'm remembering that right. Send me a PM if you want. Peace out bro.

Kutefeet
Major Player
Member # 23234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kutefeet   Email Kutefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet are amazing!! Very sexy pedi, if you guys are into chatting/camming/trading pix please get in touch with us [Smile]

--------------------
~Feel free to email me questions, comments, requests & tributes!! KUTEFEET@HOTMAIL.COM

~Follow me on TWITTER @KUTEFEET

Posts: 123 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flip flop heaven
Board Regular
Member # 18055

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flip flop heaven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmmm, wonderfully succulent and sexy feet!
Posts: 22 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlovinman_2000
Elite Trooper
Member # 28391

Really appreciate the feedback! Here are some more. Threw in one where's she wearing those damn sexy thong heels.

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

footlovinman_2000
Elite Trooper
Member # 28391

From the request section, Dr Scholls ! Old school but still sexy.

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links