Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Wii Fit for Christmas!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wii Fit for Christmas!
northernfeet
Major Player
Member # 36540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for northernfeet   Author's Homepage   Email northernfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

Gallery link:
http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/ugjz0ij1vb57c572x3r1t7v58ajqt5wu

Posts: 101 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Edward De Vere
Loyal Member
Member # 8565

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Edward De Vere   Email Edward De Vere   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great nail art! Show an update when you learn how to use that board [Tongue] Some in action photos! Dance dance revolution is probably the only other game that is so foot centered in it's action.

--------------------
Smooth and intriguing like i said!

Posts: 75 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another reason why Wii is the best of the three current consoles. [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice idea for pics! Some great action shots [Hump]

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
morefeetplz
Major Player
Member # 2698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for morefeetplz   Email morefeetplz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has very beatiful feet! Please post more soon! [Big Grin]
Posts: 177 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Really beautiful feet, with very pretty nail art! I would love to see more of her, exercising, relaxing, doing anything! THANKS!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If was playing in the same room as those feet. I would pay no attention to the game.
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gpieds
Board Regular
Member # 24424

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gpieds   Email gpieds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you have lovely feet and toes
I will suck them any time

GD

Posts: 25 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baddoginct
Board Regular
Member # 4140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baddoginct     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Amazing nail paint!! That's one lucky Wii controller..jealous of it!

Happy New Year to you both..

Posts: 34 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice to see new pics of her...I agree that the nail art is very cool... Thanks

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links