Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Like my F-Me Heels?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Like my F-Me Heels?
Kutefeet
Major Player
Member # 23234

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Kutefeet   Email Kutefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Which heels are sexier: platforms or non??
 -
 -

--------------------
~Feel free to email me questions, comments, requests & tributes!! KUTEFEET@HOTMAIL.COM

~Follow me on TWITTER @KUTEFEET

Posts: 123 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sexy in both but I love platforms. Would love to cum in ur heels and you slip them back on.

--------------------
http://www.images4sale.com/22705
 -

Posts: 823 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paintedtoesluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 33499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paintedtoesluver   Email paintedtoesluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are great F me heels. I know I definitely would!
Posts: 258 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dcguy343
Board Regular
Member # 33560

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dcguy343   Email dcguy343   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Both are sexy as hell!!!
Posts: 4 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
girlyfootlvr
Elite Trooper
Member # 27325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girlyfootlvr   Email girlyfootlvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Both.

But the 1st one is more Slutty - "Sexxxyyy" [Smile]

Posts: 318 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First one for me! Your feet are gorgeous!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Clear platforms for sure!!!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlovinman_2000
Elite Trooper
Member # 28391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlovinman_2000   Author's Homepage   Email footlovinman_2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Clear platforms!
Posts: 478 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SuckYourToes?
BANNED
Member # 3193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuckYourToes?   Email SuckYourToes?       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate to break it to you, but both heels have platforms. Just that the inch-and-a-half ones are taller than the half-inch.

But, if you're wanting to know which shoe is sexier it would be the second one. For skankiness/stripper-like it'd be the first (especially with the clear band).

Posts: 501 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Both are very sexy. Either pair would certainly get my attention - and I would accept the invitation without hesitation.

Just curious, would you take them off or leave them on?

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elie
Elite Trooper
Member # 36473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elie   Email elie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First one!!
Posts: 266 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cardboiard
Board Regular
Member # 8558

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cardboiard         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not sure which shoes I like better but I like the first picture because it shows off my favourite part of the female foot the best. I am a heel (heel of the foot and not heels as in shoes) man and maybe secondly a sole man. Yeah the first picture without the shoes would do it for me too.
Posts: 24 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the first ones. Clear is always nice so we can see all of your lovely feet! [Wink]
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
irishfootguy84
Major Player
Member # 39221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for irishfootguy84   Email irishfootguy84   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I actually prefer the second ones!
Posts: 108 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links