Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Aspen Rae's beautiful super long slender size 9 feet and soles! [Update 01-17-11] (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Aspen Rae's beautiful super long slender size 9 feet and soles! [Update 01-17-11]
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, thanks a lot for the awesome comments. I will take your suggestions into consideration when I do the shoots with her this weekend. Please let me know if there are any requests for names on her soles.

She does want her own site and is also including videos. Thanks again!

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PLEASE no names on her soles. They are too perfect naturally! I personally don't want anything spoiling them, except maybe a little dirt! THANKS!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red_Fox
Major Player
Member # 36851

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red_Fox   Email Red_Fox   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
such beautiful long toes *drools at the thought of being able to lick between them and suck them*

--------------------
No Ma'am, I don't want to get in your pants. I want to get in your shoes!!!

Posts: 148 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello again! As promised, here are some shots I did with more variety! I know this is a foot forum, but I couldn't help myself on her lovely smile(wink)! Enjoy!

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Here's a couple more! Enjoy!

-
 -
 -
 -

--------------------

cromegnome
Loyal Member
Member # 9828

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cromegnome     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HOLY... Absolutely FLAWLESS!!!
Posts: 80 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I see what you mean about her *cough* smile *cough*. [Wink]
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red_Fox
Major Player
Member # 36851

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red_Fox   Email Red_Fox   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
looks delicious =D *licks*

--------------------
No Ma'am, I don't want to get in your pants. I want to get in your shoes!!!

Posts: 148 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This girl is ridiculous.

I'd love to hear her response tithe feedback. She's got quite the following now [Wink]

Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fantastic
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is so pretty, and has amazingly sexy feet, long and slim and so feminine! I LOVE the variety of pictures and angles of this gorgeous woman! The sexy bare legs with the pretty sandals, the hosed feet, the slightly dirty soles, so, so hot, so exciting! SHE IS FANTASTIC! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yogi
All Pro Poster
Member # 581

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yogi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very Very Hot! [Mmm] [Mmm] [Mmm]

--------------------

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She hot. Great work.

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is stunningly beautiful, one of the hottest girls I've seen on here in a long time! Her feet are gorgeous too!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Newtoallthis
Board Regular
Member # 30860

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Newtoallthis   Email Newtoallthis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow she's an absolute goddess... keep up the good work!
Posts: 47 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links