Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Girlfriends feet pics *update

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Girlfriends feet pics *update
kevin89
Major Player
Member # 41902

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kevin89   Email kevin89   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
here are some feet pics that is sent me from girlfriends i know. all the girls are from the Netherlands.
let me know what you find from their feets!

-  -  -
 -  -  -

[ January 17, 2011, 03:05 PM: Message edited by: kevin89 ]

Posts: 152 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kevin89
Major Player
Member # 41902

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kevin89   Email kevin89   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no one love dutch foot? [Eek!]
Posts: 152 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice legs and feet, certainly is a nice Dutch treat!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do:). Love the short nails, all pretty feet!
Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kevin89
Major Player
Member # 41902

i would love to smell and licking this feets (one feet already did, the one with the tatoo on her leg) [Drool] .
i have tell them about my foot fetish they all react good about it, never thought. i was surprised they love to send me pictures from their feet [Woot]

oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for sharing her with us

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kevin89
Major Player
Member # 41902

1 more..

-

warp
Elite Trooper
Member # 15496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for warp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love the natural nails
Posts: 268 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kevin89
Major Player
Member # 41902

ok, here i have some from my ex gf, i never told her about my foot fetish, really stupid i know, but i was affraid for her reaction. when she become my ex i have tell her about it, also she react good about it. personally my favorite foot, let me know what you find

-  -  -  -

kevin89
Major Player
Member # 41902

i'm tryin to get a pic of her heel.. [Drool] i will post it here soon as i get it
kevin89
Major Player
Member # 41902

some nice other dutch girl's

-  -  -

The_FJCruiser
Major Player
Member # 6007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The_FJCruiser   Email The_FJCruiser   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the pink one in this latest update!! Got any more of her?

--------------------
The FJ Cruiser.

Posts: 199 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kevin89
Major Player
Member # 41902

quote:
Originally posted by The_FJCruiser:
I like the pink one in this latest update!! Got any more of her?

sorry don't have more of her.. but i agree with you that her feet are very nice, i like her toes
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know lots of girls that have very nice feet! That pink one though is my favorite. Really neat shot of a gorgeous foot.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links