Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » GF Switched It Up on Me...out of nowhere! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: GF Switched It Up on Me...out of nowhere!
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I got a text from my GF this afternoon saying "Baby Im Horny". Fuck me right I am 400 miles away what can I do. So I asked why and she said "when i was taking these pics it just made me really horny". I asked what pics (actually clueless) and next thing I know I got 9 pics flying into my inbox. I had never seen these fishnets or heels on her and never seen her do anything like this. Idk if this kind of thing interests anyone but I thought Id post since it was so different. I like them but thats just because it is my GF so I will probably like anything. Let me know, is this stuff part of a foot fetish even?

-
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is without a doubt, one of the sexiest women on this planet! She knows how to push all the right buttons! Her toes look fantastic, her legs are amazing, and how i would love to smell those sexy shoes too! What a goddess! THANK YOU! PLEASE tell her how much she is adored!!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tons of people like it when ladies wear fishnets and high heels. Hell, you might get more comments on this thread than the others.
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The foot fu**in master
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The foot fu**in master   Email The foot fu**in master   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No doubt fishnets and heels are all part of it!!
Obviously not everyone with a foot fetish will be into all aspects, but definitely heels, nylons, bare, socks, anything connected and flaunted on the female foot is in!! [Cheers]

--------------------
"Now put your feet up here my dear, so I can lick up on them toes until the Revlon disappears" - Big Daddy Kane (For the lover in you)
Twitter: @j_winnfieldbmf

Posts: 1028 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doneforever
Elite Trooper
Member # 38637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doneforever   Email Doneforever   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG Damn!! This is my kind of stuff for sure. She just kicked it up a notch!!! My most favorite post to date.!!!Thks Dude!! you guys are awesome specially your girl!!! [Jerkoff] [Kiss] [Thumbs Up] [Drool] [Cheers] [Mmm]

[ January 11, 2011, 06:33 PM: Message edited by: REYMAN01 ]

Posts: 302 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sexy photos...and the best part is she got horny when taking them. It seems like my wife gets horny when taking photos for me also because she sees my reaction.

Keep ip the great work and post updates!! [Smile]

Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlvr358
Board Regular
Member # 30441

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlvr358   Email footlvr358   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
remind me again why she's your gf and not your wife?
Posts: 30 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow dude yea she is taking it to the next level for sure! Man you must be speechless!! She LOVES you!!!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tonyiii2000
Loyal Member
Member # 8177

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tonyiii2000         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep, some are beautiful women, some have beautiful feet, some have both.....but very few have both and are good "button pushers". SHE IS!!!!
Posts: 67 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
desmond
Major Player
Member # 20001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for desmond   Email desmond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jesus Christ...sorry./..

long legs...

long feet...

long toes...

I would run those 400 dude..

you are very lucky...

hope you see your girl soon my man...!!!

Desmond

Posts: 225 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love her toes so long & sexy
Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Dang didn't think this would attract any attention. Thanks guys for all the comments, feedback, and compliments. They are much appreciated as always.
Footster164
Board Regular
Member # 27460

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footster164   Email Footster164   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are some gorgeous long toes love the 4th and last picture on the second set holy crap... i wouldn't be able to resist i'd rip those fishnets and suck that polish off those beauties wow!!!!!
Posts: 49 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WAZ, your girl would attract attention in or out of anything! Fantastically beautiful woman!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links