Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Feet Raised Head-Height, What do you do? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Feet Raised Head-Height, What do you do?
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This isn't a trick question boiz! Just answer honestly.

When a hottie raises her delicious feet in front of your face, what do you do?

Do you sit there and ogle like some sort of voyeur?

Or do you bury your face in her soles and lick & sniff like there's no tomorrow?

Just curious to see what type of foot fetishists we are mostly comprised of.

-

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Face Plant!!!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dive in!

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
curly09
Major Player
Member # 33380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for curly09   Email curly09   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bury my face in her soles and lick & sniff like there's no tomorrow!Also whip my dick out and jerk off like crazy while them feet are in and around my mouth.
Posts: 220 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smonster
Major Player
Member # 4769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smonster   Email Smonster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Take off mine and her underwear and skooch on forward [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Girls, be adventurous with your nail colours - wear my favourites:
Blue, Silver, Black or French [Tongue] [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 207 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hell freakin yeah! now you guys are my type of fetishists! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Honestly, it hasn't happened yet. [Laugh]

But c'mon, there's only one thing to do: get to work! Licking, kissing, sniffing, maybe even throw in some tickling.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hands on them, small teasing kiss. I still think a good foot massage will get a girl to want you more than most other things. Face planting, although great for me in the moment, doesn't always lead to the same places as that good foot rub. Plus, if the foot rub has the desrired result, the faceplant is good for when your planted elsewhere at the same time.

Just my two cents.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bury my face
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John&Sophia
Loyal Member
Member # 32856

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John&Sophia   Author's Homepage   Email John&Sophia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Smell and kiss every single wrinkle
Posts: 79 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm goin' IN!!!

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sniff, kiss, lick, sniff, kiss, lick, sniff, kiss, lick

[Jerkoff]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seriousvenu
Board Regular
Member # 28955

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seriousvenu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know what I DO , when I HAVE A GF ( haven't Since 03 , I LOVE DOING THE Foot Smothering Thing , where she sits on my legs Like in this link !! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYInJi6T6rw

I USED TO DO THIS ALL THE Time & would If I met someone New , Maybe this year , who knows ???

Happiness is Truly .....Having a Foot Fetish !!!

Posts: 10 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlovinman_2000
Elite Trooper
Member # 28391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlovinman_2000   Author's Homepage   Email footlovinman_2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First, I take some pics for future use and then suck some toes.
Posts: 478 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would lick and sniff those beautiful feet!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links