Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Wife's WET purple latina toes in the bath tub!!! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Wife's WET purple latina toes in the bath tub!!!
footlovinman_2000
Elite Trooper
Member # 28391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlovinman_2000   Author's Homepage   Email footlovinman_2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Close enough kiss, lick, smell.... whatever you like!!! Enjoy...

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

Posts: 478 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pics Great feet
Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KMART99
Loyal Member
Member # 27852

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KMART99   Author's Homepage   Email KMART99   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn, my nuzts and reserves have been depleted as a result of these photos....thanks for sharing

--------------------
KMART

Posts: 99 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KMART99
Loyal Member
Member # 27852

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KMART99   Author's Homepage   Email KMART99   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WTF....I had to pop another one to these pics...

--------------------
KMART

Posts: 99 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlovinman_2000
Elite Trooper
Member # 28391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlovinman_2000   Author's Homepage   Email footlovinman_2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KMART99:
WTF....I had to pop another one to these pics...

LOL, glad to hear you're enjoying the pics! Did you see my other post with her in the thong heels?? I thought for sure I'd get some comments on those.
Posts: 478 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
abv.avg.joe.
Loyal Member
Member # 40655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for abv.avg.joe.   Email abv.avg.joe.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love to ruin those thongs with cumstians.

--------------------
I like cute girls who wear thong sandals all the time!

Posts: 72 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sexy soles, and her pedicure is lovely. Excellent feet, and a great set. Well done.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlovinman_2000
Elite Trooper
Member # 28391

More from this evening. I took more pics of her with this pedicure in other shoes (fluffy flip flops, wedge heels, toe loop sandals) as well. Will post some of those soon.

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome update-love those purple toes and the sandals

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know I'm one of her biggest fans. Outstanding photos!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlovinman_2000
Elite Trooper
Member # 28391

MMM.... naked in the tub with wet purple toes. Don't worry, I dried them off with my tongue for her !!! Didn't want her to catch a cold.

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I personally am a fan of nail art. Love her feet and toes, think they are very sexy, the nail art is a very feminine touch. Great pics. Bet her soles were nice and wrinkly when she got out of the tub!! Yummy!
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlovinman_2000
Elite Trooper
Member # 28391

Here are the last shots I have of her in these flip flops. Got some of her driving with her sexy purple toes I may post next.

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

footlovinman_2000
Elite Trooper
Member # 28391

Driving in flip flops...... super sexy. Sorry for the stray hair. No idea how that got there!

-  -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

Dougieboucher82
Major Player
Member # 36351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dougieboucher82     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want your wifes feet
Posts: 114 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links