Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » at work with Meli.....how do I get anything done?!?! (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: at work with Meli.....how do I get anything done?!?!
moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm speechless! Her toes are absolutely perfect! Thanks to both of you for sharing these amazing pics! [Wink]
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solestonose
Elite Trooper
Member # 2827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solestonose   Author's Homepage   Email solestonose   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At work with these and you're wondering how you get anything done???
Lol, I haven't left the house yet and I'm drained!! [Jerkoff]
Thanks for the awesome post!!

--------------------
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/solestonose/

http://www.imagefap.com/profile/solestonose

Posts: 255 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perfect arch for footjobs!

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Melicus Maximus
Board Regular
Member # 41561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Melicus Maximus   Email Melicus Maximus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you everyone for the amazing feedback! I am truly honored that everyone thinks so highly of the pictures. I have an amazing photographer who is entering me into this new world. As he has mentioned, I'm very green but definitely intrigued. We plan on continuing this little adventure.

Thank you again for the kind words. And a million thanks to LPT for introducing me to your world [Wink]

xoxo

Meli

Posts: 4 | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Meli, Thank you both for these amazingly sexy pictures. Your long, thin elegant and sexy feet are such a big turn on. I can't wait for what you both have in store for all of us next! So unbelievably hot!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kevin89
Major Player
Member # 41902

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kevin89   Email kevin89   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pretty feet, which size have she?
Posts: 152 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Melicus Maximus:
Thank you everyone for the amazing feedback! I am truly honored that everyone thinks so highly of the pictures. I have an amazing photographer who is entering me into this new world. As he has mentioned, I'm very green but definitely intrigued. We plan on continuing this little adventure.

Thank you again for the kind words. And a million thanks to LPT for introducing me to your world [Wink]

xoxo

Meli

[Blush] Awww shucks.....

she said it all....thanks everyone for the comments! this is all her....being cool enough to let me share this little niche and letting us indulge in her heavenly peds!!!
here are a few more just for shits and giggles!

-  -  -
 -

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
prefect feet [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lebowski
Board Regular
Member # 14380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lebowski   Email Lebowski   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cant get much better [Smile]
Posts: 26 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
riker25
Elite Trooper
Member # 31867

Icon 1 posted      Profile for riker25   Email riker25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The sole shots are pretty hot stuff
Posts: 253 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footluvinboi
Elite Trooper
Member # 42393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footluvinboi   Email Footluvinboi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man dunno how i miss dis post but DAYUM....gurl be outta dis world!!!

--------------------
Where dem sexy toez at?

Posts: 348 | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff]
Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
megapet
Board Regular
Member # 42864

Icon 1 posted      Profile for megapet   Email megapet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the blue nail polish. Excellent feet, yummy!
Posts: 43 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this was a fun time with her. got some great pics for sure! be on the lookout for some new stuff soon!!!

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetdfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetdfeet   Author's Homepage   Email feetdfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fuck me! Those are some sweet toes and feet!

--------------------
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sexysizesixes/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sexysizesixesfeetdickfeet/
"How do you ever get any work done? With those gorgeous toes waiting at home, you must day dream all day"

Posts: 1237 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links