Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Jamie Smushing a Snowball on the Boardwalk

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Jamie Smushing a Snowball on the Boardwalk
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This week we're back to the beach with Jamie, yet again. And yes, I still have some more set from this day as we shot all day long.

Anyhow, before we did this day trip we talked about photo shoot ideas. One of them was to smash a snowball right on the boardwalk. She thought it was a funny idea, but said she'd do it.

After doing a few sets and soaking up a ton of sun, we decided to go ahead and give this idea a try. One problem though... We couldn't find a regular snowball stand to save our lives. We did come across a Polish Ice stand (similar to Italian Ice) and I said it would have to do.

Below is some of the melted mess that Jamie had going on. Her feet were a little dirty from the boardwalk, and then they began turning colors. The people walking by sure thought we were strange with the looks, but I didn't hear anyone say anything. After all, we were in Jersey. LOL

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her soles look lovely as usual.

Nice cleavage too. [Wink]

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paintedtoesluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 33499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paintedtoesluver   Email paintedtoesluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn she has some great toes! I would lick those soles clean!
Posts: 258 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its reasons like this that i wish it was summer time year round. Great pics Jamie and Patrick!!
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
montegalan
Major Player
Member # 14465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for montegalan   Email montegalan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought this girl`s father had a problem with her pictures?
Anyway she is really cute and her feet are to die for!! mmmm

Posts: 219 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by montegalan:
I thought this girl`s father had a problem with her pictures?
Anyway she is really cute and her feet are to die for!! mmmm

No, that was my Asian model, Aliza. [Cry]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Because someone asked me nicely on Yahoo IM earlier. I did have a closer version of the first preview shot up there.

Patrick

-

--------------------
 -

nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there are so many things right with these pics, i cant even begin to tell you. great job Patrick!

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Thanks nusuth,

But in all honesty, you can't say that without elaborating. LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links