Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Paris Hilton's mouthwatering sole! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Paris Hilton's mouthwatering sole!
Lord Worfin
Board Regular
Member # 37721

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Lord Worfin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I couldn't resist...

-

Posts: 13 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy fuck!!! The MONEY SHOT! [Big Grin] Thanks for the pic man!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord Worfin
Board Regular
Member # 37721

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord Worfin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And look at those toes!!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 13 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Probably the best pic of her feet I've seen, they are normally atrocious.
Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks good to me. Nice wrinkles.

Agree with bluetoelover; probably the closest thing to a money shot anybody will get of a "celebrity".

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KDCX859:
Probably the best pic of her feet I've seen, they are normally atrocious.

I've never really thought her feet looked that bad but I hear that from a lot of people. Oh well...
Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow look really soft!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A fabulous shot of some really sexy feet.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I knew she have a pair of sexy feet!

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footiekhan
All Pro Poster
Member # 14491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footiekhan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her soles are nice. The top side... ehhh, pass.
Posts: 726 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen sole shots of her that I've liked. Some of her toe shots, not so much, but other times her toe shots don't look bad at all.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm.....so wonderfully wrinkled!!! [Mmm]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MrSoleLvr:
Wow look really soft!

You bet!!

I like it... Foot shot of the year, maybe???

Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never been overly impressed by her feet either, but THIS shot has me whipping it out!! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
riker25
Elite Trooper
Member # 31867

Icon 1 posted      Profile for riker25   Email riker25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have also seen a couple of foot shots of Paris which were not flattering at all.

This shot definitely shows she has potential if she made it a point to take better care of them.

In addition to her soles which look great in this photo, she also has those long toes which make for sensational foot jobs.

Posts: 253 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links