Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Kim T.'s THICK Soles & PUDGY Toes (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Kim T.'s THICK Soles & PUDGY Toes
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet.

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anflfan
Major Player
Member # 7134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anflfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
quote:
Originally posted by footpimp2005:
Hey Patrick!!! Loooooong time bud...Do you know if Kim sels any of her shoes, socks or nylons??? I'd be a buyer for life!!! Da Pimp

I have no idea. She doesn't have her own site or anything like that, and to be honest, she's been kind of hard to reach again. [Cry]

Patrick

I was supposed to start a new website for her last spring/summer but she got lazy and like with Patrick, she's harder to reach these days, even though I talk with her from time to time. Its too bad since she can really make some good money but its up to her and she just doesn't seem motivated enough
Posts: 247 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by anflfan:
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
quote:
Originally posted by footpimp2005:
Hey Patrick!!! Loooooong time bud...Do you know if Kim sels any of her shoes, socks or nylons??? I'd be a buyer for life!!! Da Pimp

I have no idea. She doesn't have her own site or anything like that, and to be honest, she's been kind of hard to reach again. [Cry]

Patrick

I was supposed to start a new website for her last spring/summer but she got lazy and like with Patrick, she's harder to reach these days, even though I talk with her from time to time. Its too bad since she can really make some good money but its up to her and she just doesn't seem motivated enough
Well, that's what happens when the fetish belongs to the guy(s) making and running the site and not the girls on them. [Wink]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links