Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Colorful Toes

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Colorful Toes
MD Discreetfeet
Board Regular
Member # 41638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MD Discreetfeet   Author's Homepage   Email MD Discreetfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My toes were a pretty green and then I decided to do Skittle colors. They were absolutely delicious! I also made several video clips, including some with actual Skittles. I love doing food/foot videos yum! If you want to purchase any of my clips, visit MD Discreetfeet's Clips Store. I absolutely love taking pictures of videos of my sexy feet. I hope you love them too!
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
Let my soles feed your soul!
MD Discreetfeet

Posts: 40 | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want some candy! or skittles!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was just discussing multicolored toenails with one of my models this week. I did it once on my site with Kimmie in her Jello set. I liked the look of it and actually thought about doing it in one of Jordana's still unposted, umm, Skittles sets (lol Marcus). We didn't because we were shooting like 5 sets that day.

Anyhow, I love the look. It is one way to say "look at my piggies" for sure. Great pics.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dq32
Major Player
Member # 31250

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dq32   Author's Homepage   Email dq32   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great post...

--------------------
http://CollegiateRevenue.blogspot.com ..make some money w/ me

Posts: 193 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like a rainbow! Love the different colors, gives each little toe a personality of its own! [Big Grin]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Delicious feet, they look so tasty! [Mmm]

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MD Discreetfeet
Board Regular
Member # 41638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MD Discreetfeet   Author's Homepage   Email MD Discreetfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you all...each toe had its own flavor lol...its like being at willy wonka with the lickable wallpaper except these were defnitely lickable toes...mmmm...

--------------------
MD Discreetfeet

Posts: 40 | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the creativity!! Sure the boys love them some skittles.

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

Twitter - @barbiefootgurl
IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MD Discreetfeet
Board Regular
Member # 41638

Boys, girls, everyone loves my skittles [Wink]

--------------------
MD Discreetfeet

footmansc15
Elite Trooper
Member # 24109

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footmansc15   Email footmansc15   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
like the rainbow
Posts: 258 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links