Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Perfectpeds attempt to bring spring early.... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Perfectpeds attempt to bring spring early....
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
amazing!!! I miss my super short trip to Cozumel. so much nicer than all this snow.. but your pix does the trick of warming up the place:D great to see you!!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
randy_the_vampire
All Pro Poster
Member # 36939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randy_the_vampire   Email randy_the_vampire   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love how each toenail is nicely trimmed n u have very pretty feet n i hope u take more pics of your feet
Posts: 501 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Hump]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10508 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spring has sprung! BOING!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great colour for spring as well as the flower nail art. Cute pics!!

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

Twitter - @barbiefootgurl
IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

Twitter - @barbiefootgurl
IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FtLckr26:
WOW! Your toes are perfect. Just some of the sexiest toes I ever seen. The manicure and pedicure are great.

Thx FtLckr26 - I always love hearing from you.

I am working very hard at trying to feel sexy but it sure is difficult with 5+ feet of snow surrounding me and temperatures always dropping below ZERO! I'm praying for a mexico trip to come sooooooon!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Maverick Matrix:
I LOVE the photos. The hands and feet are amazing! Always enjoy your work.

I am so glad you enjoy these. I do love having both my hands and my feet looking polished and ready for anything!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by phoselover78:
You always have such amazing little pedicures and matched with your perfect hot toes makes for some amazing photography!!

I'd love to help you lotion your feet daily to keep them from drying! [Big Grin]

You would have your work cut out for you with how cold and dry it's been this winter! These poor peds have been a little neglected I'm afraid because after shoveling I am not very motivated to do anything but curl up under a blanket! [Smile]

I do admit that I love having matching polish/nail art on both fingers and toes!

-

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by antigonas:
Guess i said this before but... both hands and feet looks perfect to me! [Blush]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Thank you antigonas! It is so nice to hear from you. I hope all is well in romania.

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
How purty! Love those toes.

well I'll be dipped! that's a right nice thang you said LeDaemon! [Wink]

TY

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by horny_randy_the_vampire:
i love how each toenail is nicely trimmed n u have very pretty feet n i hope u take more pics of your feet

I will be sure to take more pics~ thanks for appreciating the nicely trimmed nails! [Smile] It's not easy getting them all even!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
[Hump]

[Thumbs Up] I guess the pics are working! LOL

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Barbie Gurl:

Thanks Barbie Gurl! With all the snow and cold weather we're getting beat up with, I needed someting bright and warm on my toes!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by moldy:
Thanks Perfect Peds for these great pics! I just love the length of all your nails. And as I might expect, your pedi is perfect!! [Wink] This made my day. Now if only that pesky Groundhog won't get scared Wednesday. Ha ha. Thanks for the pics hun!

I can't take all the credit for my perfect pedi as I have a wonderful girl who I go to but I will take credit for most of my nail art... she does it but I do most of the designing.

As for that ground hog - he knew better than to call for a longer winter... he would've been crushed by ...

-

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links