Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Kayleigh's Valentine Feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Kayleigh's Valentine Feet
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This week Kayleigh is back, saving yet another holiday set for me. Originally another model was supposed to do this year's Valentine's Set, but couldn't. Kayleigh once again offered to step in as she had for a Christmas set back in 2009. Add in that set, this one, and her Halloween sets she did when she debuted, and I told her I'm nicknaming her "Holiday in Shoes."

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a woman who can actually take my focus off her feet. She is gorgeous. But the feet are great too! Win win
Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kayleigh is awesome. And she gets more beautiful with every shoot. [Cheers]
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with both of you, she is your typical Southern Cali girl. Blonde, beautiful and some beautiful feet. MY kind of girl.
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful girl and beautiful feet!!! Awesome post. Thanks Patrick.
Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She makes a lovely Valentine Day greeting...certainly would make my day.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Peter, Peter:
I agree with both of you, she is your typical Southern Cali girl. Blonde, beautiful and some beautiful feet. MY kind of girl.

Not bad for an east coast gal, huh? LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
feet seem kind of dry but something tells me I could fix that pretty quick [Big Grin] and trust me, it'd be quick lol
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah... she sure is a team player [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
minty
Board Regular
Member # 20623

Icon 1 posted      Profile for minty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stunning girl, with some awesome feet!!!!
Posts: 13 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is easily one of the prettiest models you've ever taken pictures of.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eagleoga60
Board Regular
Member # 32422

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eagleoga60   Email eagleoga60   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kayleigh is soooooo sexy
Posts: 7 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let's see the tops of her toes.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great, as always Patrick:)
Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Glad everyone liked it, even the usual "post the opposite of what you posted" post. LOL... Just playing, 2nd to God in Power. I never win. Any combo I get asked to post whatever else. I just now go for two of my more favorite overall shots. Sorry...

Patrick

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links