Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Let's have some photoshop fun!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Let's have some photoshop fun!
www.afw4u.com
Asian Feet Master
Member # 37725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for www.afw4u.com   Author's Homepage   Email www.afw4u.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guys let's post your doodles and experimentations with photoshop. Foot fetish can be an art after all : )

-

-

-

-

--------------------
The best asian foot worship
 -

Posts: 917 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Psychedelic and sexy, the first pic is my favourite!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soleMan-Blues
Elite Trooper
Member # 36308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleMan-Blues     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are two I did a long while ago:

http://fav.me/d2yjbbf
http://fav.me/d2yipyc

These are from my Deviant Art Account

Posts: 255 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great work. The first pic is my favorite, too.

th1976, time and thought went into your efforts, as well.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soleblound
Board Regular
Member # 11360

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleblound   Email soleblound   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you have talent for photoshop!!!

--------------------
Phil

Posts: 41 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's an old one.

-

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FIASCo,

Nice shot of Sue. She take that for you, or was that from another site? Never saw it before and I know she's pretty much impossible to get in touch with these days and said she wasn't posing much either.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
FIASCo,

Nice shot of Sue. She take that for you, or was that from another site? Never saw it before and I know she's pretty much impossible to get in touch with these days and said she wasn't posing much either.

Patrick

Sue was kind enough to take this and a couple of others for me back when I was a MySpace regular. I haven't talked to her in a while, so don't know what she's up to these days.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very cool pics!!

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

Twitter - @barbiefootgurl
IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
www.afw4u.com
Asian Feet Master
Member # 37725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for www.afw4u.com   Author's Homepage   Email www.afw4u.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very nice pic Fiasco!

--------------------
The best asian foot worship
 -

Posts: 917 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hervesanchez
Loyal Member
Member # 22232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hervesanchez   Email hervesanchez   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's cool stuff. Good work on the first one. Looks like they masked and airbrushed it?

--------------------
The right angle, the right pose of a beautiful female foot is one of the most elegant and seductive sights ever. . .

Posts: 80 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

quote:
Originally posted by www.afw4u.com:
very nice pic Fiasco!

Thanks.

Here are a couple of images i did for Feet Fair way back when...

-

-

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links