Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Marcy's SUPER DOOPER Sweaty Track Feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Marcy's SUPER DOOPER Sweaty Track Feet
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been sitting on this set FOREVER. I've posted the clip from it. I've posted a 4 part comic book wallpaper series from it. Now, I'm finally posting the set. Blame Marcy for doing other sets in between the time then and now.

In this set, Marcy and I went to the track. I wanted her feet to be sweaty and since she works out, I recommended we walk a few laps anyhow. After a few of those, she recommended a few laps of jogging. I, of course, being lazy, said I needed to get the camera ready. She did her thing for a few and then came back. I had her do all the stretching sorta stuff and then pull her tennis shoes, WELL, more like MINDEE's tennis shoes and socks off her feet. Her cousin Mindee gave her the tennis shoes before we went off to shoot because they matched her workout outfit nicely. So yes, both girls have had their sweaty size 8s in these shoes.

I went ahead and gave 2 extra preview shots. Shoes, socks, sweaty feet, soles, toes... had it all in this one. I hope you enjoy.

Patrick

-

-
 -

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice pics as always!

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

Twitter - @barbiefootgurl
IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's already summer in Baltimore? oh man, no way!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wrinklesguy:
It's already summer in Baltimore? oh man, no way!

I did say I've been sitting on this set forever. [Smile] Oh yeah, there were words above those photos. Heehee...

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty girl, beautiful feet, and amazing pictures.
Great work Patrick [Wink]

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't believe you sat on this set so long. But blame Marcy? No sir, I will not. [Laugh]

Awesome stuff, as usual. Marcy's one of my favorites, and I'm convinced she's one of your best models.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
www.afw4u.com
Asian Feet Master
Member # 37725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for www.afw4u.com   Author's Homepage   Email www.afw4u.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh yeah! Love Marcy!

--------------------
The best asian foot worship
 -

Posts: 917 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh. my. f*cking. GOD. [Thud]

Patrick, did you get close enough to get a whiff? (Before and/or after her workout?)

[Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLover36
Elite Trooper
Member # 22908

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover36   Email FootLover36   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great post Patrick! She has lovely soles.

Did you get a chance to sniff them? If so, how did they smell?

--------------------
Smelly, sweaty feet RULE!!!

Posts: 277 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Her's, much like her cousin Mindee's, both smelled a little like that warm buttery popcorn smell. Now, Mindee had a much more vinegary smelly with her flats, but that was a one time experience with some well worn shoes. Other times I've been around Marcy barefoot, they smelled more like lotion as she likes them soft for all of you to look at. LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah what text above photos? lol

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are great man! That sweat must be aromatherapuetic!!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just HAD to revisit this post, I LOVE how in that first pic you can tell that she's looking off at Patrick for direction as if to say "do it how...like this?"

And that last shot is just [Jerkoff] , I would LOVE to have my nose in between those sweaty toes.

Not to mention the fact that since they were Mindee's shoes, there must've been a TRACE of her scent mixing in as well!

Bet they smelled simply AWESOME and hour or so after the "cooldown" as well! [Wink]

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soxsnake
Elite Trooper
Member # 39164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soxsnake   Author's Homepage   Email Soxsnake   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awesome pics,the glistening toes and the sweaty socks removal,mmmmm great set!!

--------------------
http://www.smellysocksfetish.com

Posts: 278 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links