Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » You ever have "one of those days"? My Asian GF's little surprise...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: You ever have "one of those days"? My Asian GF's little surprise...
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiafoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting development... So the girlfriend got a pedi yesterday & met a couple of girls there as well (I think on the salon side as they both needed a good pedi). Guess they started talking about her pedi, why the intricate design, and how I take pictures of her feet. She told them "have many internet" among other things. Long story short, the girls show up here and my girlfriend asked "can take picture or not?" And so it begins, you guys interested in more SE Asian girls feet? I don't know where to go from here, but it sounds like more of these girls are interested & my GF is already thinking business... Slippery slope me thinks, I may have created a monster [Wink]

Anyway, both girls are in their early 20's. One's going to school here the other, well, I'm pretty sure she's down here "working". They're both Thai (why my GF started talking with them in the first place) and both pretty good looking. We had a lot of fun during the impromptu shoot but my GF was watching me like a hawk. I did of course handle their feet, even managed a quick whiff but that was about it. The texture was typical Thai and neither presented any odor at all. After they left my girlfriend watch me post process & asked "okay, good?" I told her she's the best girlfriend EVER! Talk about a crazy day, this event REALLY came out of left field.

Anyway, here are a few images... Let me know what you think. And who knows, maybe a little website action in the not too distant future???

Asiafoot [Cheers]

The uni. girl:
 -

The other:
 -

-

-

Posts: 363 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are a lucky guy in more ways than one!!!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bw97
Board Regular
Member # 31098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bw97     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely fabulous!!!
Posts: 38 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiafoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks gents, hope this sort of luck continues... Fingers crossed! [Big Grin]

Asiafoot [Cheers]

Posts: 363 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did you have to pay modeling money for these women to come over and ask you to take pictures of their feet?
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
www.afw4u.com
Asian Feet Master
Member # 37725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for www.afw4u.com   Author's Homepage   Email www.afw4u.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very lucky turn of event! Your girlfriend seems to be watching you pretty close though LOL! Very nice feet of these ladies and good. I'll offer a piece of honest advice if you don't mind.

Building a paying site with that kind of candid pics with no face shots and no video won't gather much cash. Unless you do that as a hobby and not concerned by the financial aspect of the whole thing.

But once again that's my 2 cents. Not a negative criticism as I really enjoy those pics but more a feedback from a foot fetish site webmaster.

--------------------
The best asian foot worship
 -

Posts: 917 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow...thats killer!

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Thanks again gents, always appreciate the feed back. As far as paying these two young ladies, sure, a little I guess... Enough to get a pedi basically [Wink] Think they were more curious than anything else.

Mr. AFW4U... Big thanks for the info, that kind of insight is always important to have & much appreciated. For me it's a hobby but I can see it quickly becoming a business "plan" for my GF. You know Asian women, always trying to figure out ways to turn anything into a business! I've gotta do more research on model releases, international ROE for websites, etc. I'm sure it's not an easy road to go down but I'll take a look see regardless. If I do go the website route I really have to see about inter. access as I'm certian MANY of the girls don't want their image available in their respective home countries. Again lots of work ahead for sure! [Big Grin]

Again a big thank you for the replies [Cheers]

Asiafoot

www.afw4u.com
Asian Feet Master
Member # 37725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for www.afw4u.com   Author's Homepage   Email www.afw4u.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can control international access via the .htaccess on your server. You just need to list the IP addresses you want to forbid. But even with that your website can still be access via proxies or VPN. So be careful if you promise your girls their work won't be available in their home country.

--------------------
The best asian foot worship
 -

Posts: 917 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Magnificent! I LOVE the ankle tattoo and the soles it's attached to! [Big Grin]

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootslut   Email ladiesfootslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn [Mmm]

--------------------
"There's guys like us with certain feets to accomplish."

Posts: 608 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soupy
Board Regular
Member # 37874

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soupy   Author's Homepage   Email Soupy       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thats all great but no "tops" shots?
Posts: 45 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He just posted some of her pedicure and shoes.

Well done on the sole shots, Asiafoot. I knew you'd be good for 'em. [Cheers]

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links