Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Finally! My girlfriend pics!!! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Finally! My girlfriend pics!!!
abz
Board Regular
Member # 18416

Icon 1 posted      Profile for abz   Email abz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG !! amazing!!!
Posts: 32 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's your girlfriend?!?! GOD DAMN! MORE ASAP! [Big Grin]

She do FJ's? [Big Grin]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fleet34
Board Regular
Member # 12990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fleet34   Email fleet34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
beautiful !!
Posts: 4 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_sniffer2281
Major Player
Member # 21756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_sniffer2281   Email foot_sniffer2281   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Considering i have a thing for Orientals...WOW!

she ispretty and you're a lucky guy! [Big Grin]

Thanks to both of you for sharing with us [Smile]

Posts: 227 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are the man. So damn sexy right there my god.
Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is beautiful!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She really is beautiful and her feet are very sexy!!!
Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's an absolute knockout, from feet to face... [Bow Down] Stunning.

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
www.afw4u.com
Asian Feet Master
Member # 37725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for www.afw4u.com   Author's Homepage   Email www.afw4u.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for all the comments. I relayed everything except the FJ stuff not to freak her out : ) I will definitely post more of her soon!

--------------------
The best asian foot worship
 -

Posts: 917 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links