Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » *Brooke* (update pg2) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: *Brooke* (update pg2)
*Brooke*
Elite Trooper
Member # 24153

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Brooke*   Email *Brooke*   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey boys.....It's been forever since we have posted...here are some pics of me in my favorite bikinis and a few of my feet too.....Kisses.

-
 -
 -
 -

[ February 23, 2011, 10:27 PM: Message edited by: *Brooke* ]

Posts: 350 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Brooke*
Elite Trooper
Member # 24153

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Brooke*   Email *Brooke*   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 350 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW! So great to see you back here. You are a favorite of this board, and me! I love your pictures and your very sexy feet. Please keep posting sexy shots like these! More bare sole shots too! Thanks!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi brooke
SO missed your feet and super hot figure. Dont stay away for long again!!!!

Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
exodus
Elite Trooper
Member # 7233

Icon 1 posted      Profile for exodus   Email exodus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh daamn so hot! Just wow, great figure and loving the hair too [Big Grin]
Posts: 466 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that first pic is so fucking money.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are truly beautiful, and so very sexy Brooke. Simply stunning! I know your feet are so hot, and this is a foot board, but your body is amazing. And your back side....just Wow! Your @$$ is spectacular, Brooke...Wow, again!

Of course your feet look lovely, and your pedicure is perfection. Your pose in the first pic of the first set is epic, and your wedge heels in the second set only highlight your perfect feet.

I have to ask where the first set of pics were taken because in the second pic, there is a topless woman in the background.

Your man is truly fortunate, Brooke. So very well done.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Geezus Brooke!! What a statement after being gone for so long!!! you are truly stunning from head to toe!!! BTW that first shot of you on the lounge is OUTSTANDING!!!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The foot fu**in master
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The foot fu**in master   Email The foot fu**in master   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yummy yum friggin yum! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
"Now put your feet up here my dear, so I can lick up on them toes until the Revlon disappears" - Big Daddy Kane (For the lover in you)
Twitter: @j_winnfieldbmf

Posts: 1028 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deadbeatrec
Major Player
Member # 7380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deadbeatrec   Email deadbeatrec   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im in love with brooke!!!!
Posts: 207 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trestle101
Major Player
Member # 8506

Icon 14 posted      Profile for trestle101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
about time [Smile]
Posts: 166 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Just....wow!
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Brooke*
Elite Trooper
Member # 24153

Thank You all for the comments!! SOOOO sweet!!

Yes I do have a big booty.....Thus the collection of thong bikinis... [Smile]

My man likes my butt and my feet.

*Brooke*
Elite Trooper
Member # 24153

quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
You are truly beautiful, and so very sexy Brooke. Simply stunning! I know your feet are so hot, and this is a foot board, but your body is amazing. And your back side....just Wow! Your @$$ is spectacular, Brooke...Wow, again!

Of course your feet look lovely, and your pedicure is perfection. Your pose in the first pic of the first set is epic, and your wedge heels in the second set only highlight your perfect feet.

I have to ask where the first set of pics were taken because in the second pic, there is a topless woman in the background.

Your man is truly fortunate, Brooke. So very well done.

Regards,
2swift

Thanks babe!

The pool is the "BARE POOL" at the Mirage hotel in LAs Vegas....one of the many topless pools in Vegas

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links